Robinho.

Far too many posts for me to back-read...BUT...when a £32million sub is subbed, then the writing's on the wall I'm afraid.

Robbie needs to be away from City, cos he certainly doesn't love us. IMO Tevez is the crowd favourite and Robbie needs to move on.

He'd probably take a pay cut to play at Barca.

Chris in London said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
What games this season has he been "brilliant"?

How many away games last season was he "brilliant"?

Some people have been hoodwinked by the Robinho myth.

He wasn't subbed for nothing yesterday.

Did you actually go to any home matches last season or did you just watch away matches on Sky?

If you didn't see the home games against eg Hamburg, Stoke, Arsenal you missed a real treat. You missed being entertained.

I saw all the HOME games.

Yes, he was good in them. But the fact that you ignored my questions and only mentioned THREE HOME games from LAST season says it all!

Chris in London said:
Did you actually go to any home matches last season or did you just watch away matches on Sky?

If you didn't see the home games against eg Hamburg, Stoke, Arsenal you missed a real treat. You missed being entertained.

Yes, he was good in them. But the fact that you ignored my questions and only mentioned THREE HOME games from LAST season says it all!
Robinho games for City: 52.

Great games (4): Portsmouth (H), Stoke (H), Hull (H), Everton (A).
Good games (1): Chelsea (H).
Games he tried but was average (2): Liverpool (A), Arsenal (A).
Games he scored but was average / crap and lazy (7): Newcastle (A), Twente (H), Spurs (H), Arsenal (H), Blackburn (A), WBA (H), Blackburn (H).
Games he was average / crap and lazy (38): The rest.

absolutely PMSL at this thread, robbie yesterday was shit, as was seen by everybody watching the game, but he wasnt the only player who was shit yesterday but once again as he cost us 32 million and is on over 100 grand a week he is being used as a scapegoat and the people who are actually calling him shit, not saying he played shit but actually saying he is, either 1) need to calm down and see that half the team decided not to play yesterday, or 2) not place their opinion on a season that he was out for 3 months and is only just beginning to get back to fitness. If it was Kompany or De Jong going through this bad patch then there wouldnt be half the amount of attention placed on them as there is on Robbie. Like him or not, we all have seen that on his day he is one of the best in the world and i dont suppose anyone on here would not like to see him back to his best and this is only going to happen if he gets the support needed to regain his confidence from so called 'fans', now stop having a go after every bad performance he has and lets get behind the kid!

Grand Master Ram Rod said:

Games he scored but was average / crap and lazy (7): Newcastle (A), Twente (H), Spurs (H), Arsenal (H), Blackburn (A), WBA (H), Blackburn (H).
dont act daft

Can all you idiots who keep making reference to the fact that it wasnt robbies fault we got beat by Everton wise up a little bit.This issue is not about the Everton game its about Robinho full stop.To make things a little easier for you instead of talking about his shite games,try and remember when he had a good game and made a decent contribution. Ive been racking my brains and I honestly cant remeber without digging deep into last season.NOT GOOD ENOUGH.Everyone has bad games like bellamy did yesterday but they tend to have a few decent ones with it,unlike Mr Robhino.

mcfc_nick said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:

dont act daft
Don't let goals cloud your judgement. I wonder if Shady or someone can dig out these games from last year and you will see my point.

You can't shell out £32m on a player, plus millions more on wages then off load him at the first sign of trouble. Mancini needs to try & make it work as that is what he is paid to do, get the best out of his players. I think he may have subbed him yesterday to give him a kick up the arse and let him know he isn't bigger than the club. I think he needs to be given until the end of the seaon to come good after injury & if he isn't cutting it by then, we should look to offload him. I think the fans should get behind him until then rather than slate him, as if he does come good it will be in our interests.

Kinkysboots said:
Can all you idiots who keep making reference to the fact that it wasnt robbies fault we got beat by Everton wise up a little bit.This issue is not about the Everton game its about Robinho full stop.To make things a little easier for you instead of talking about his shite games,try and remember when he had a good game and made a decent contribution. Ive been racking my brains and I honestly cant remeber without digging deep into last season.NOT GOOD ENOUGH.Everyone has bad games like bellamy did yesterday but they tend to have a few decent ones with it,unlike Mr Robhino.

it pains me to say this but robbie is starting to go into the category of the premierships worst buys just like one Juan Sebastián Verón!

i really do hope he can sort what ever is going on with himself? i would love nothing better than to prove us wrong i really do.

pskilla said:
You can't shell out £32m on a player, plus millions more on wages then off load him at the first sign of trouble. Mancini needs to try & make it work as that is what he is paid to do, get the best out of his players. I think he may have subbed him yesterday to give him a kick up the arse and let him know he isn't bigger than the club. I think he needs to be given until the end of the seaon to come good after injury & if he isn't cutting it by then, we should look to offload him. I think the fans should get behind him until then rather than slate him, as if he does come good it will be in our interests.

seems sense to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.