Robinho.

Re: Send Robby Back to Brazil....

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
The excuses were given by you's lot and the ratings were based on the fact that I forgot he was on the pitch nearly every game which tells me he wasn't very good. Sorry if I offended your hero, just keep looking at the poster off him on your wall, that should cheer you up.

lol, he's not my hero and I don't own posters of any players. The fact you come out with shit like that and you clearly can't handle someone disagreeing with your opinion makes you sound like you're 14. Fuck off yeah :)

rastus said:
11. Knows fuck all about football.
12. Go games.
13. Need someone to hate
14. Think weve won the PL the last 5 years
Don't hate Robinho, just don't think he's the worlds best player cos he does a stepover once every 18 games. And you're way off with the last point, I've said all year that I'd be happy with 6th whilst everyone else has been getting giddy.

bluem0ng said:
The excuses were given by you's lot and the ratings were based on the fact that I forgot he was on the pitch nearly every game which tells me he wasn't very good. Sorry if I offended your hero, just keep looking at the poster off him on your wall, that should cheer you up.

lol, he's not my hero and I don't own posters of any players. The fact you come out with shit like that and you clearly can't handle someone disagreeing with your opinion makes you sound like you're 14. Fuck off yeah :)
People seem to be doing a lot of disagreeing but yet no valid points as why. Apart from something off the excuse list that people have now been using for a year.

rastus said:
13. Need someone to hate
14. Think weve won the PL the last 5 years
Don't hate Robinho, just don't think he's the worlds best player cos he does a stepover once every 18 games. And you're way off with the last point, I've said all year that I'd be happy with 6th whilst everyone else has been getting giddy.

Ok, its the way you come across, which is difficult on forums sometimes.

But sometimes we are like a lynch mob. If Ade hadnt had his break at the ANC Iam sure he would have been on the list of shite players to get rid off as he was before he went.
Its a bad trait that Blues have 2 or 3 bad games and we want to get rid, shit buy, too much money, lazy etc etc.
Imo we go way over the top. At the end of the day its upto Mancini and while I support city I will also support the players whom he picks. If Robbie goes I wont lose any sleep but whilst hes here I will try and encourage him to bring the best out of him.

Bradar said:
He's back from injury, still finding his feet this season..remember last season he was our arguably our best player.

Give over. I think we can say that we all got swept up in the hype of this so called World Star joining City, but he certainly wasn't our best player last season.

Lets not forget that :-

He went missing in 95% of away games.
Went about 16 games without a goal.
Scored most of his goals against poor sides (Hatrick at home against Stoke, Penalty against Newcastle, Goal against Pompey when we demolished them, Goal against Hull when we demolished them, etc, etc), but then did f*ck all against decent sides, with the exception of Arsenal....oh, and a freekick against Chelsea on his debut.

Now that Jo and Elano are gone he cares about City even less....

rastus said:

But sometimes we are like a lynch mob. If Ade hadnt had his break at the ANC Iam sure he would have been on the list of shite players to get rid off as he was before he went.
Its a bad trait that Blues have 2 or 3 bad games and we want to get rid, shit buy, too much money, lazy etc etc.
Imo we go way over the top. At the end of the day its upto Mancini and while I support city I will also support the players whom he picks. If Robbie goes I wont lose any sleep but whilst hes here I will try and encourage him to bring the best out of him.
I probably have gone a bit ott tbh, but he makes me and others like that and it's not just recently, it's been for ages now. I will never boo him or any other player that wears the shirt but on here I think I'm entitled to say what I think. I've said I won't boo him but don't expect me to chant his name either until he earns it or at least looks like he gives a shit. It works two ways.

rastus said:

I probably have gone a bit ott tbh, but he makes me and others like that and it's not just recently, it's been for ages now. I will never boo him or any other player that wears the shirt but on here I think I'm entitled to say what I think. I've said I won't boo him but don't expect me to chant his name either until he earns it or at least looks like he gives a shit. It works two ways.

Fair enough, but surely you are talking about his few games this season?

Another 1 to add to the list of Robbie outers excuses is "He doesnt give a shit" that is just feeding the small minded minority who feel big that they can say that about the biggest ever signing. Its quite sad really.

What a bunch of tossers, how can you say this shit about a player at our club, your acted like a bunch of rag bastards. Do yout think by giving him shit, he will get better. Heeeeell no.

When he first came, we gave him so much respect, and he was full of confidence, and played very well. He is a player that needs to feel valued, and needs to feel he is good, otherwise he will not play well.

Many players are like that at all levels, including Micah aswell. By giving them abuse, you will make them shite, and if thats what you want from our players, fuck off to the scum pit.

I dont think hes playing well, he knows he isnt playing well. He didnt play well the other day, but then again we are not playing his type of game this season. We dont need to give him shit about it though and blame him like fake United fans blame Berbatov for everything. Its a team game, everyone is to blame fro losses.

Say what you want if he leaves, but while HE IS HERE we should get behind him, and SHOW HIM SOME LOYALTY!! Something we are suppose to be unique for.

Interesting article: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.epltalk.com/how-can-manchester-city-solve-a-problem-like-robinho/14987" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.epltalk.com/how-can-manchest ... inho/14987</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.