Rodri Injury Updates | TNT & ESPN reporting ACL | Still nothing official

Recency bias. Take another look at the pre-Champions league coach run and the decisions in that game. And if still confused take a peak at Rawk. As for Scum, it doesnt matter what any of us think or hope. They are about as likely to win the title as I am to bag an Oscar.
They’re all cunts. Any of them winning the title is bad news. That’s why City winning the title this year will make it even sweeter.

I was thinking last night if we dont hope red scousers win it! Felt weird but surprised I’m not alone in this thinking.

Not a chance I want those twats winning. If it really can’t be us (and I believe it still will be) then I want Chelsea to win the title. None of the red shirt bastards.

Scumbag Stone reporting it and BBC allowing people to make plenty of nasty comments. None will be deleted, it's all fair game when it's about us.
I commented that the moderators should delete the nasty posts, but they've deleted mine instead - and others saying the same thing, I note. They really are a cesspit of rags down in Salford!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.