Rodri Injury Updates | TNT & ESPN reporting ACL | Still nothing official

I have never seen a player tear his ACL and walk/limp off like Rodri did. I’m taking the optimistic option.
If I recall correctly, then Paul was injured during a home game with Villa as he landed and he left the field on his own accord He missed a few games and, if rumours, are true they had him running up and down the Kippax He played in a game a few weeks later, Sheffield United? and I remember hearing on the radio he’d collapsed very early into the game and left on a stretcher. The club, Swales, we’re horrendous in their support he had numerous operations bur never recovered, the medical treatment was far less sophistication back then though.

I am deservedly burning in hell from the wig down

Of course we’ve been struggling to replace him (he is irreplaceable) but now we are in a different position we can do SOMETHING about it to make things easier
Gives fringe and young players a huge chance, every member of this squad will be getting minutes, Nunes, McAtee and Rico will have great opportunities now.

If I recall correctly, then Paul was injured during a home game with Villa as he landed and he left the field on his own accord He missed a few games and, if rumours, are true they had him running up and down the Kippax He played in a game a few weeks later, Sheffield United? and I remember hearing on the radio he’d collapsed very early into the game and left on a stretcher. The club, Swales, we’re horrendous in their support he had numerous operations bur never recovered, the medical treatment was far less sophistication back then though.
I would love a pre injury lake in our squad to replace Rodri . Rolls Royce player who wouldn’t be out of place in any of our squads post takeover . His injury still saddens me to this day

Was Boro away, the City end just went quiet when he went down.

I heard he went to the USA for treatment and City only paid for Economy seats on the plane. That would not have helped his knee at all.

I would love a pre injury lake in our squad to replace Rodri . Rolls Royce player who wouldn’t be out of place in any of our squads post takeover . His injury still saddens me to this day
I used to read the Pink every week looking for some good news.

Sadly, never came.

I remember the last throw was a donor ligament operation but that failed too.

One of the great sadnesses of my City history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.