Rodri Injury Updates | TNT & ESPN reporting ACL | Still nothing official

On the plus side, we did look very good in the first few games of the season without Rodri

Kova was excellent. Obviously he is not Rodri and nobody is, but we still looked a top side. With Kova and a bit of support next to him, I'm confident we'll be ok.

I’ve done 3 ACLs ( infact one is still torn) and walked out of hospital every time. It’s not much of a problem until you plant your foot wrong or twist your leg under load. Initially maybe a bit swollen. However that was nhs treatment so for Rodri I’d expect expert care to at least given him a knee brace or crutches.
Are you a dog? ;-)

You’re reading too much into Haaland, he’s like he was on Sunday a lot.

Last week when we played Brentford, at the final whistle he made a B-line to the Brentford defender and said, ‘do you want my fucking shirt hey, you were fucking pulling it enough, fuck off!’.

Remember when we played Everton and he became a gif?

View attachment 132814

He plays at that - what you describe as - ‘our of control’ level, a lot. He’s also one of the biggest wind-up merchants in the sport. It’s part of what makes him tick, part of what separates him from everyone else.

giphy.gif
He's becoming more and more likable by the hour, not sure this guy is going anywhere soon, he's one of us.

Long way to go with many twists and turns. Last season we had no Kev for 6 months and Erl for 2.
Others will step up with a new plan from the Pepmiester.
It's fine to award Arsenal the title now and Liverpool in December like last year and the year before that, it's all they have - hope (and cheating dark arts obviously)

I’m surprised the opposition try to work him up. He seems to thrive on it.
We have seen that with Bernardo, Grealish and now as you say Haaland, wind our players and club up at your peril.

The hatred towards us from one and all has made us so successful in many ways and the events of the weekend show that and I have no doubt that losing Rodri will bring everyone together even more to compensate for his loss.

We have seen that with Bernardo, Grealish and now as you say Haaland, wind our players and club up at your peril.

The hatred towards us from one and all has made us so successful in many ways and the events of the weekend show that and I have no doubt that losing Rodri will bring everyone together even more to compensate for his loss.
Think it actually worked with Bernardo at the weekend. He was concentrating more on arguing than playing. That is unusual for him.

Grealish almost needs to get booked to get going!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.