Rodri Injury Updates | TNT & ESPN reporting ACL | Still nothing official

Think it actually worked with Bernardo at the weekend. He was concentrating more on arguing than playing. That is unusual for him.

Grealish almost needs to get booked to get going!
I hope Pep may give Grealish a run out in the CM, I would like to see him involved for 90 minutes and winding people up, something he is outstanding at.

Who's the lad who replaced Rodri at half time in the euros final? Sure he knocked back the Mickey mousers...

If we're in for somebody to try, repeat try, and replace Rodri I'm sure he'd be well up the shopping list. Or work with what we have, who knows.

Let's hope his injury isn't as bad as feared. An exceptional player, the best in the world. Get well soon Rodri.
I was trying to think of that lads name in the Euro final. He was excellent.

I hope Pep may give Grealish a run out in the CM, I would like to see him involved for 90 minutes and winding people up, something he is outstanding at.
I can’t see Grealish as a 6, especially under Pep who is a perfectionist for that position.

Think he is playing a slightly more hybrid role this season, especially when KDB plays where they roam between their two positions.

I never said we will give up just stating an obvious fact that we are now weaker than we were before Sunday. Also uncertainty about the future of the manager and the outcome of the so called trial of the century is bound to have a depressing effect. Let's wait and see and hope we still have a good season.
The bigger challenges were always coming off the pitch this season

Your memory is better than mine (not difficult), I remember the injury but not how he exited the pitch.

I have an ability, Mrs London thinks, to remember the minute in which Tommy Hutchison scored in the FA Cup final in 1981* but not to remember that her sister is coming for the weekend when it clashes with a game.

More down to the way the injury was handled appallingly by the club and particularly P.J.Swales.
Absolutely, but there's no doubt it was a bad injury from the get-go.

Reading Lakey's autobiography probably made me more angry than any other sporting memoir I've ever read. I mean, you're sending someone whose knee is fucked to the States for assessment and treatment. So what do you do? Save a few hundred quid by flying him Economy.

I'd say you couldn't make it up, but the attendance figures from those days shows there was nothing Swales couldn't make up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.