roll on the summer...

karen7 said:
blueinsa said:
flb said:
Just very dubious about our DoF mate if I'm totally honest

The reasoning behind that scepticism from many i just dont and wont agree with. Its because Bob got the boot but the reality is Bob got himself sacked by taking the piss and that is common knowledge.

This summer is FFP free and we will see the worth that Txiki will bring and we can laugh about all this come August.

Why do you and billy keep bringing up bobby? you two always throw that at anyone who is not in awe of txiki and pellers.For me they are not at all related,enough time has passed to make an inpression of how well they have done

Because its the truth. Your choice if you ever admit to that or not, im not arsed.

As for enough time has passed to make a judgement on them, we won the league and cup double last season and reached the last 16 of the CL twice despite taking as our chairman put it, a "pinch" due to the jealous twats in world football.

tonea2003 said:
de niro said:
tonea2003 said:
quit while you're behind if i was you

the season has gone. and if we fuck about again this summer so will the next one.harsh? may be. the truth? you fucking bet it is. will the happy clappers like it? not a fucking chance.

cue rags comments.

I don't give up on my club

absolutely.

the thing is that i hate handing titles over to other clubs and that what we have done. nobody can or expects to win the league every year, god knows i'd hate to be like celtic, but its the damp squid of a defence of the title that hurts. its so avoidable.
hey we may still do it but as someone said it would like pulling a rabbit out of a hat. we are better than that, we should be doing miles better with this squad. its time for the barca boys to deliver, up to now they have been playing at it.

de niro said:
tonea2003 said:
de niro said:
the season has gone. and if we fuck about again this summer so will the next one.harsh? may be. the truth? you fucking bet it is. will the happy clappers like it? not a fucking chance.

cue rags comments.

absolutely.

the thing is that i hate handing titles over to other clubs and that what we have done. nobody can or expects to win the league every year, god knows i'd hate to be like celtic, but its the damp squid of a defence of the title that hurts. its so avoidable.
hey we may still do it but as someone said it would like pulling a rabbit out of a hat. we are better than that, we should be doing miles better with this squad. its time for the barca boys to deliver, up to now they have been playing at it.

Chelsea have lost just twice Bill out of 30 games.

How the fuck have we handed them anything?

blueinsa said:
flb said:
blueinsa said:
Certain players have ran their course and the squad needs a refresh. Thats football but we will do it and we will come back as strong as ever and we will win silverware again.

Our club is in a fantastic position it really is. I dont get the sheer amount of negativity!?

The reasoning behind that scepticism from many i just dont and wont agree with. Its because Bob got the boot but the reality is Bob got himself sacked by taking the piss and that is common knowledge.

This summer is FFP free and we will see the worth that Txiki will bring and we can laugh about all this come August.

Let's hope so fella, I just get the feeling we will settle for some plan B players again, we are just one of four clubs in this country mate who will be throwing there weight around.

Let's just hope he does his deals early again , this time though we will have to shift players out early aswell.

blueinsa said:
karen7 said:
blueinsa said:

Why do you and billy keep bringing up bobby? you two always throw that at anyone who is not in awe of txiki and pellers.For me they are not at all related,enough time has passed to make an inpression of how well they have done

Because its the truth. Your choice if you ever admit to that or not, im not arsed.

As for enough time has passed to make a judgement on them, we won the league and cup double last season and reached the last 16 of the CL twice despite taking as our chairman put it, a "pinch" due to the jealous twats in world football.

So you can read my mind now?
It's you two who don't ever let it go

Last season was last season,we were level with chelsea at xmas and 9 points ahead of 3rd,we have been rank since and anyone is allowed to comment on that if they wish

blueinsa said:
de niro said:
tonea2003 said:

absolutely.

Because our squad shouldn't be losing to Burnley, Stoke, West Ham etc. Teams who want to win have to grind out those difficult wins. We haven't done in this season.

karen7 said:
blueinsa said:
flb said:

Why do you and billy keep bringing up bobby? you two always throw that at anyone who is not in awe of txiki and pellers.For me they are not at all related,enough time has passed to make an impression of how well they have done

Just the usual childish crap from the usual suspects. All they have is their anti-Mancini rhetoric. Funnily enough though, they are the ones who inevitably bring him up any time one of their dream team come in for any criticism.

blueinsa said:
de niro said:
tonea2003 said:

absolutely.

By not being far enough up their arses to capitalise on a slip?

karen7 said:
blueinsa said:
karen7 said:

So you can read my mind now?
It's you two who don't ever let it go

Last season was last season,we were level with chelsea at xmas and 9 points ahead of 3rd,we have been rank since and anyone is allowed to comment on that if they wish

Comment away because as eggs are eggs, I will too.

Chelsea have lost twice out of 30 games yet we have somehow handed them the league according to some on here? ridiculous.

As for the rest, it isn't over yet and lets see how the season finishes before grabbing the razor blades.

blueinsa said:
de niro said:
tonea2003 said:

absolutely.

i agree they have had a good season, consistancy wise they deserve it but we haven't even challenged them properly. they have never felt pressure, we have never really been breathing down their neck as we did the scouse last year.they wouldn't have won as many had they been nervous at any point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.