roll on the summer...

I dont get this thread at all, sure in a lot of games we havnt performed to the expected level, but we dont have a divine right to win, players like the rest of us are human. I will be at as many games as i can be cheering the lads on between now and the end of the season. As for a big summer clearout, well i just dont see that happening. I`m hoping for 1 maybe 2 world class players coming in. I have complete faith in the owners ability to get it right.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Just read the view of someone I know and whose views I respect on another forum and he reckons that the high of 2012, particularly the twists and turns of that incredible last day, spoilt it for us to the extent that a season which could easily see us come second, having played in the last 16 of the CL, is classed as a boring failure.
Defo a factor col, but there doesn't seem the fight in the players, inconsistent effort, and I think that reflects in the atmosphere.
Win or lose, we've been on the booze though :)

eversince 76 said:
de niro said:
Blue Mooner said:
This all day long. Chelsea still have to play the rags, Arsenal & Liverpool, its not inconceivable they could lose all those and we have it in our locker to win all of the last eight games. That would leave us level on points with all other fiixtures being equal. Monday night against Palace is a massive game and if you can't get excited by the run-in there is something wrong.

If I could be inclined I couuld pick out tens of these messages from last yearafter we lost to the scouse. I would have expected this defeatist mentality before we won our first trophy in 2011 but we are a different side and club now. What happened to we fight to the end !?

last season i never doubted we would win the title, even after the scouse loss (lucky twats). this season there is no fight. i'd be delighted to be proved wrong, i just can't see it.

I have my doubts as well because so many things have gone against us this season and the fact that noone can deny we are not playing that well. But to state "can't be arsed with palace, not sure i even care about going to the swamp, to the point i am thinking of taking a snap ski trip to a high resort somewhere in the french alps" to me is you're maybe not a rag, you sure as hell have copied their attitude. And that is the saddest that can happen to a City-fan, no matter how many games you tend to visit.

let me get this right. you would rather go to the swamp, or any game rather than a weeks skiing in the alps? really?

de niro said:
eversince 76 said:
de niro said:
last season i never doubted we would win the title, even after the scouse loss (lucky twats). this season there is no fight. i'd be delighted to be proved wrong, i just can't see it.

I have my doubts as well because so many things have gone against us this season and the fact that noone can deny we are not playing that well. But to state "can't be arsed with palace, not sure i even care about going to the swamp, to the point i am thinking of taking a snap ski trip to a high resort somewhere in the french alps" to me is you're maybe not a rag, you sure as hell have copied their attitude. And that is the saddest that can happen to a City-fan, no matter how many games you tend to visit.

let me get this right. you would rather go to the swamp, or any game rather than a weeks skiing in the alps? really?

Skiing is over-rated anyway. It's alright at the beginning..but it all goes downhill after that.

kippax neil said:
de niro said:
eversince 76 said:

Skiing is over-rated anyway. It's alright at the beginning..but it all goes downhill after that.

Yes it's a slippery path your going down.

de niro said:
eversince 76 said:
de niro said:

People on here who know me are familiar with the fact I've been skiing and boarding for over 30 years. And yes l would skip it to watch City. Now this might be a riddle for a twat like you trying to be clever when he finds out he's not really a Cityfan.

eversince 76 said:
de niro said:
eversince 76 said:

People on here who know me are familiar with the fact I've been skiing and boarding for over 30 years. And yes l would skip it to watch City. Now this might be a riddle for a twat like you trying to be clever when he finds out he's not really a Cityfan.

so i am a twat now.?

what a strange way of saying i want to leave bluemoon.

de niro said:
eversince 76 said:
de niro said:

so i am a twat now.?

Calm down , de Niro... you are a respected and long serving Bluemooner, but that that smacks of bullying

dom said:
de niro said:
eversince 76 said:

so i am a twat now.?

Calm down , de Niro... you are a respected and long serving Bluemooner, but that that smacks of bullying

i was teasing him fella. i wont be pressing the ban button. i'll just let him look a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.