Romeo Lavia

Haven't they recouped a fuck load in sales though? Regardless, they should be able to spend what they want; FFP is a cartel construction that should be razed.

They've spent just under €400m and received just over €250m.

Amortised over 5 years they have made a profit but that doesn't count previous amortisations. They have reduced their wage bill though, assuming these young up and coming stars are on less.

I'd be shocked if they've done enough to pass FFP though.

Amortised over 5 years they have made a profit but that doesn't count previous amortisations. They have reduced their wage bill though, assuming these young up and coming stars are on less.

I think I read last year that these long deals included wages that were low at first but had built in increments.

They seem to be betting on the money coming into the PL continuing to grow.

Anything that annoys Klopp and Liverpool fans is fine by me.
Exactly. Chelsea with Caicedo and Lavia goes from dreadful to barely watchable. They're basically a collection of overpriced young guys who are not Prem proven plus James, Sterling, Chillwell and an ancient T Silva. Having watched them today they are miles from being able to compete with us.
Liverpool suck balls too...

Chelsea's squad is bloated already, crazy they want to add even more players on top of Caicedo.

I think Caicedo + Porto goalie and call it a day.

Stef reckon there are well short even if they shift everyone they are trying too

But, if we put aside the FFP issues…

Enzo - Caicedo - Lavia

Mouth-wateringly boring! A snip at £270m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.