Ronaldo rejects new Real Madrid contract.

yeseye said:
SWP's back said:
yeseye said:
I'd rather UTD win everything for the next decade then to see this Cnut pull the blue jersey on!
I'd rather we didn't have fans like you but hey Ho.

-- Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:19 pm --

MSP said:
SWP, you have some info or? You look pretty serious about this.

I have doubts too we'd splash that cash as few others too but never say never in football.
Had two people I trust sound fairly confident we shall go for him.

Nothing more than that I am afraid.
Haha, what utter bull-shit!
The bullshit being wanting Utd to win everything?

Ever heard of cutting off ones nose to spite ones face?

Grow the fuck up.

lescotts forehead said:
Lovecity ive mentioned him and that's where I think he will go. Him and Hazard as alternative widemen.

Marvin, clueless...
This season's Ronaldo has scored 14 League goals, behind Falcao and barely more than half Messi's total.

I wouldn't pay £80m for a player struggling for form.

Remember Kaka, Ronaldinho and the real Ronaldo

Marvin said:
lescotts forehead said:
Lovecity ive mentioned him and that's where I think he will go. Him and Hazard as alternative widemen.

Marvin, clueless...
This season's Ronaldo has scored 14 League goals, behind Falcao and barely more than half Messi's total.

eh..

Marvin said:
lescotts forehead said:

Marvin, clueless...

This post makes no sense.
Kaka apart the other 2 did well for quite a while when moving clubs. Both turns in toparty animals and got fat but ronaldo isn't like that

I reckon he'll end up wherever Mourinho ends up. Forget this love for Ferguson, the old pisscan will be retired or dead soon so it won't matter one jot.

Marvin said:
Ronaldo out, Falcao in would be my bet. Ronaldo's best days are behind him. Too many injuries. We've played him twice this season - good but not unplayable and Silva outshone him in the 2nd leg

Quite a statement.

Silva may have outshone him over 45 min.......what about the other 40/50 other games they will play for their respective team's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.