Ronaldo rejects new Real Madrid contract.

conormcfc said:
Marvin said:
This season's Ronaldo has scored 14 League goals, behind Falcao and barely more than half Messi's total.

I wouldn't pay £80m for a player struggling for form.

Remember Kaka, Ronaldinho and the real Ronaldo

When did he ever not deliver? We could sign him now and he'd still bang them in.

I wouldn't want to see us sign C.Ronaldo for a few reasons:

A) Because I don't want to see us pay upwards of 80mill for anyone aside from Messi.
B) I don't particularly enjoy watching him take about 15-20 shots on goal every game, not my idea of entertainment.
C) He's a knob.
D) As people in here are saying that FFP is no problem, I'd be more excited to see us take a chance on someone like Neymar, someone unproven in Europe yet supremely talented. There's somewhat of the unknown about him which makes it a more exciting signing to me, which is why I'd rather see him in blue than some former rag who I know will just end up taking potshots from 40 yards every time a bit of space opens up.

Yep that near enough sums my view on it. Neymar would be a gamble, but I am prepared to take a risk on him.

JCB001 said:
Real Madrid dont let good players go..move on

The club that let Makelele go to Chelsea, Robben to Bayern, and Sneijder to Inter? On the contrary Real Madrid let loads of good players go, their entire policy has revolved around the "flavour of the month" for years which often sees outstanding players discarded for the new "brand" who can sell shirts.

Now reports saying Real Madrid want to replace Ronaldo with Bale.. wtf?
No comparison really..

sincity said:
Now reports saying Real Madrid want to replace Ronaldo with Bale.. wtf?
No comparison really..
Would rather we paid £60m for bale than £80m for the gel monkey!

JCB001 said:
Real Madrid dont let good players go..move on

Samuel Eto'o
Esteban Cambiasso
Alvaro Negredo
Javi Garcia
Jose Callejon
Borja Valero
Esteban Granero
Wesley Sneijder
Arjen Robben
Rafael Van Der Vaart
Roberto Soldado
Claude Makelele

That's in the last 10 or so years. All players who have gone on to be big successes elsewhere. Infact, they re-signed Callejon, Granero and Javi Garcia. They let plenty of good players go.

doubt that list has anything to do what he wanted to say though... those were either released as not good enough as youngsters or haven't played particularly well while they were at Madrid.

Ronaldo is another category and such players don't really leave Madrid though if he will make them problems about new contract of course they'd want to sell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.