Ronaldo rejects new Real Madrid contract.

Stoned Rose said:
FantasyIreland said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
This post makes no sense.

Much of Marvins contributions dont.

But many of his contributions make total sense though.

BMs very own paradox.

Make total sense? You sure? Most of the time he posts complete shite, you can imagine him chattering away while he knits yoghurt.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I approve the post above

the+gym+gets+a+thumbs+up+from+sergio.jpg

Marvin said:
This season's Ronaldo has scored 14 League goals, behind Falcao and barely more than half Messi's total.

I wouldn't pay £80m for a player struggling for form.

Remember Kaka, Ronaldinho and the real Ronaldo

When did he ever not deliver? We could sign him now and he'd still bang them in.

I wouldn't want to see us sign C.Ronaldo for a few reasons:

A) Because I don't want to see us pay upwards of 80mill for anyone aside from Messi.
B) I don't particularly enjoy watching him take about 15-20 shots on goal every game, not my idea of entertainment.
C) He's a knob.
D) As people in here are saying that FFP is no problem, I'd be more excited to see us take a chance on someone like Neymar, someone unproven in Europe yet supremely talented. There's somewhat of the unknown about him which makes it a more exciting signing to me, which is why I'd rather see him in blue than some former rag who I know will just end up taking potshots from 40 yards every time a bit of space opens up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.