Ronaldo rejects new Real Madrid contract.

adrianr said:
Marvin said:
jollylescott said:
Marv I think you are writing him off a tad prematurely!
No I'm not writing him off. He's clearly still one of the best players in Spanish football, but certainly not in the top 2 any more.

Anybody who buys him, will be conned by his history, and what he has done, not what is to come

Falcao is far more valuable player. Whoever gets him, wins their League for the next 5 years.

A step too far, definitely on the wum. Was subtle enough till then.
Have to agree.

Ronaldo is a step above everyone other than messi.

And by some distance.<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:06 pm --<br /><br />
Van Persies left peg said:
Sorry but he wont be joining City, hes flat out said as much the numerous times hes been asked about his love of United and Ferguson especially, hes also said recently if he scores against us in the champions league he wont celebrate against the club that basically made him what he is today and how much he misses Manchester United, the fans and Ferguson personally, there's absolutely no way he would join City and im so convinced of that that if he did the mods can change my name and give me any tagline they wish with my full blessing ;) and as for the Nike links......guess who else is sponsored by Nike :)

Id genuinely say theres much more chance of him returning to United and im one of those who thinks thats very unlikely, all this is more than likely his way of getting Messi esk wages out of Madrid, i dont see him going anywhere else, no way would he go to Barcelona, no way would he reduce himself to playing in the french league, as ive said hed never join City and same goes for Chelsea, he'll either stay at Madrid or return to United when his contract has about a year left on it so hed not cost a kings ransom, hes got 2 and a half years left on it as of now so all the talk of United not being able to afford him isnt an issue, the time left on his contract means that this time next year Real would have to sell him on the 'relative' cheap and if he refuses to sign a new deal and makes it clear he only wants to join United then that'll be that, he wont be costing anywhere near the 120 million or even the 80 million we sold him for, no one with 2 and a half years left on their contract with no intention of signing a new one would.

But as i said im 99% certain he'll sign a new contract at Real, all this is simply because Messi has just been given a bumper new contract and Ronaldo wants the same, he'll end up getting it and finish his career at sporting when hes in his mid 30's.
We'll see.

yeseye said:
I'd rather UTD win everything for the next decade then to see this Cnut pull the blue jersey on!
I'd rather we didn't have fans like you but hey Ho.<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:19 pm --<br /><br />
MSP said:
SWP, you have some info or? You look pretty serious about this.

I have doubts too we'd splash that cash as few others too but never say never in football.
Had two people I trust sound fairly confident we shall go for him.

Nothing more than that I am afraid.

SWP's back said:
yeseye said:
I'd rather UTD win everything for the next decade then to see this Cnut pull the blue jersey on!
I'd rather we didn't have fans like you but hey Ho.

-- Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:19 pm --

MSP said:

I have doubts too we'd splash that cash as few others too but never say never in football.

Its one thing going for a player and another getting the player to sign.

Chelsea would surely be an option before us?

lescotts forehead said:
SWP's back said:
yeseye said:
I'd rather we didn't have fans like you but hey Ho.

-- Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:19 pm --

MSP said:

Its one thing going for a player and another getting the player to sign.

Chelsea would surely be an option before us?
As I say, we'll see.

But Chelsea are Addidas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.