Ronaldo rejects new Real Madrid contract.

SWP's back said:
yeseye said:
I'd rather UTD win everything for the next decade then to see this Cnut pull the blue jersey on!
I'd rather we didn't have fans like you but hey Ho.

-- Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:19 pm --

MSP said:
SWP, you have some info or? You look pretty serious about this.

I have doubts too we'd splash that cash as few others too but never say never in football.
Had two people I trust sound fairly confident we shall go for him.

Nothing more than that I am afraid.

In January or the summer? that's the question..

SWP's back said:
yeseye said:
I'd rather UTD win everything for the next decade then to see this Cnut pull the blue jersey on!

MSP said:

I have doubts too we'd splash that cash as few others too but never say never in football.

Haha, what utter bull-shit!

SWP's back said:
lescotts forehead said:
SWP's back said:

Its one thing going for a player and another getting the player to sign.

Chelsea would surely be an option before us?
As I say, we'll see.

But Chelsea are Addidas
They are, the rags are Nike arent they?

Comes down to who pays fee and wages, if its us or chelsea I favour them, purely down to him being a rag.

Would love him here, I could see Aguero being some part of negotiations though.<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:47 pm --<br /><br />
yeseye said:
SWP's back said:
yeseye said:

MSP said:

Haha, what utter bull-shit!
Bull shit is hoping the rags have a clean sweep for a decade rather than sign a player. I'd have him over cunts like Rooney regardless of talent.

Look at Lampard, West Ham to Chelsea. He was a hammer too, gave his best days in blue. Ronaldo at 28 has 7 years easy, 3-4 as he is the rest as a front man.

Malty said:
SWP's back said:
yeseye said:

MSP said:

In January or the summer? that's the question..
Summer. More bidders and CL football at stake right now, a semi, final or triumph would pay dividends. They wouldn't weaken unnecessarily.

I'm not too confident about all this Nike stuff but from purely marketing/business view it's new brand you'd make a contract with you'd like to promote with huge star not the one who pretty much promotes itself already.

Ronaldo at City would be absolutely amazing for Nike, are they ready to push it to happen that's other thing.

ColinBell'snamesake said:
Josh Blue said:
still hate the twat
And we have plenty of reason to, but if he came to City, he would be our twat, and worth 20 goals and 15 points per season.
Remember how much we hated Schmeicel?? Can't wait for "welcome to manchester" part two :)

Not for me mate. Hope he tears the rags apart in the chumps league but I never want to see him in our blue shirt.

MSP said:

I'm not too confident about all this Nike stuff but from purely marketing/business view it's new brand you'd make a contract with you'd like to promote with huge star not the one who pretty much promotes itself already.

Ronaldo at City would be absolutely amazing for Nike, are they ready to push it to happen that's other thing.

The nike connection is underplayed surely they want to see him out of the Adidas shirt of Real Madrid?

But can he make a 5 yard pass to Garcia on a cold Wednesday night at Stoke and refrain from shooting for 90 minutes? :)

Malty said:
MSP said:

The nike connection is underplayed surely they want to see him out of the Adidas shirt of Real Madrid?

Of course they want. Are they ready to open the wallet to move him from there is other thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.