Ronaldo rejects new Real Madrid contract.

Chelsea, City and Psg are the only teams who he would have the funds to make it happen but i don't think we have a chance. He will end up signing 300k a week deal at Madrid

Ronaldo appears to have changed his tune in the last 6-7 months from I Would never join City to it would be difficult

Cristiano Ronaldo has not ruled out the possibility of joining Manchester City on the eve of facing his old club United in the Champions League tie the world has been waiting for.

Ronaldo has been in prolific form at the Bernabeu this season — the £80million man scored a hat-trick in his last game for Real — and he will relish a chance to play his old team and mentor Sir Alex Ferguson.

But asked if he might one day return to English football and sign for United’s neighbours City, Ronaldo told The Sun: ‘The future? I don’t know - only God know the future

‘I’m not going to say it is impossible, because in football the impossible doesn’t exist. But I can say it would be very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very difficult to play at Manchester City. My heart’s in Manchester United, that’s why!

‘I can’t say I’m never going back to Manchester United either - but I can say I’m good here in Madrid and I want to be here.’

Ronaldo denied the rumour he spends hours doing his hair before a big match but revealed his relief that he did not damage his legs after crashing his Ferrari.

Things seem to be happening

Ronaldo leaving Madrid leaves only three clubs in the hunt.
us, PSG and the rags.
The rags can't afford him.

So there might be a bidding war between us and PSG.
Could go either way.

If Ronaldo was to leave, Bale would be their "marquee" signing to replace him.

King-Kun said:
us, PSG and the rags.

Could go either way.

Ronaldo would be daft to say City is a none starter - even if he never wanted to come it would make his position stronger negotiating with PSG etc. If city not involved then PSG have a clear run with no real competition.

onceabluealways said:
King-Kun said:
us, PSG and the rags.

Could go either way.

Ronaldo would be daft to say City is a none starter - even if he never wanted to come it would make his position stronger negotiating with PSG etc. If city not involved then PSG have a clear run with no real competition.

Plus, Ronaldo loves to feel wanted.
He'll lap up all the interest he can get.

He'd love for their to be a bidding war. But would he accept sharing the role as "main man" with Ibra in Paris?.....

King-Kun said:
onceabluealways said:
King-Kun said:
us, PSG and the rags.

Could go either way.

Plus, Ronaldo loves to feel wanted.
He'll lap up all the interest he can get.

He'd love for their to be a bidding war. But would he accept sharing the role as "main man" with Ibra in Paris?.....

And would he accept sharing the role as main man with Sinclair in Manchester ?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Ronaldo appears to have changed his tune in the last 6-7 months from I Would never join City to it would be difficult

Cristiano Ronaldo has not ruled out the possibility of joining Manchester City on the eve of facing his old club United in the Champions League tie the world has been waiting for.

Ronaldo has been in prolific form at the Bernabeu this season — the £80million man scored a hat-trick in his last game for Real — and he will relish a chance to play his old team and mentor Sir Alex Ferguson.

But asked if he might one day return to English football and sign for United’s neighbours City, Ronaldo told The Sun: ‘The future? I don’t know - only God know the future

‘I’m not going to say it is impossible, because in football the impossible doesn’t exist. But I can say it would be very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very difficult to play at Manchester City. My heart’s in Manchester United, that’s why!

‘I can’t say I’m never going back to Manchester United either - but I can say I’m good here in Madrid and I want to be here.’

Ronaldo denied the rumour he spends hours doing his hair before a big match but revealed his relief that he did not damage his legs after crashing his Ferrari.

Things seem to be happening

He's changed his tune! he obviously knows City are one of the only clubs who can afford him, he would be foolish to rule us out if he needs a escape route to leave Madrid and doesn't fancy the 2nd rate French league we are his only option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.