Ronaldo rejects new Real Madrid contract.

Malty said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Ronaldo appears to have changed his tune in the last 6-7 months from I Would never join City to it would be difficult

Cristiano Ronaldo has not ruled out the possibility of joining Manchester City on the eve of facing his old club United in the Champions League tie the world has been waiting for.

Ronaldo has been in prolific form at the Bernabeu this season — the £80million man scored a hat-trick in his last game for Real — and he will relish a chance to play his old team and mentor Sir Alex Ferguson.

But asked if he might one day return to English football and sign for United’s neighbours City, Ronaldo told The Sun: ‘The future? I don’t know - only God know the future

‘I’m not going to say it is impossible, because in football the impossible doesn’t exist. But I can say it would be very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very difficult to play at Manchester City. My heart’s in Manchester United, that’s why!

‘I can’t say I’m never going back to Manchester United either - but I can say I’m good here in Madrid and I want to be here.’

Ronaldo denied the rumour he spends hours doing his hair before a big match but revealed his relief that he did not damage his legs after crashing his Ferrari.

Things seem to be happening

He's changed his tune! he obviously knows City are one of the only clubs who can afford him, he would be foolish to rule us out if he needs a escape route to leave Madrid and doesn't fancy the 2nd rate French league we are his only option.

Monaco could easily afford him....he does like the playboy lifestyle.

SPIDERBOY said:
Malty said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Ronaldo appears to have changed his tune in the last 6-7 months from I Would never join City to it would be difficult

Cristiano Ronaldo has not ruled out the possibility of joining Manchester City on the eve of facing his old club United in the Champions League tie the world has been waiting for.

Ronaldo has been in prolific form at the Bernabeu this season — the £80million man scored a hat-trick in his last game for Real — and he will relish a chance to play his old team and mentor Sir Alex Ferguson.

But asked if he might one day return to English football and sign for United’s neighbours City, Ronaldo told The Sun: ‘The future? I don’t know - only God know the future

‘I’m not going to say it is impossible, because in football the impossible doesn’t exist. But I can say it would be very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very difficult to play at Manchester City. My heart’s in Manchester United, that’s why!

‘I can’t say I’m never going back to Manchester United either - but I can say I’m good here in Madrid and I want to be here.’

Ronaldo denied the rumour he spends hours doing his hair before a big match but revealed his relief that he did not damage his legs after crashing his Ferrari.

Things seem to be happening

He's changed his tune! he obviously knows City are one of the only clubs who can afford him, he would be foolish to rule us out if he needs a escape route to leave Madrid and doesn't fancy the 2nd rate French league we are his only option.

While im not arguing that I was just pointing out that NEVER has turned to it would be difficult.
It sounds like he is setting it up for the rags to not be too hurt especially with noises I have heard since around December time

BoyBlue_1985 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Malty said:

While im not arguing that I was just pointing out that NEVER has turned to it would be difficult.
It sounds like he is setting it up for the rags to not be too hurt especially with noises I have heard since around December time

Not saying you are mate..stranger things have happened,look at eto,Carlos,Diarra,willian(I know he was at shakhtar before,but I bet bigger clubs were in for him),hiddink..

sergiokun said:
FFP will stop us buying Ronaldo won't it? Madrid would want 80 million for him

In all honesty,even if FFPR didn't stop us,I don't think he'd come..
In England he already has :-

3 titles
1 fa cup
2 league cups
1 community shield
1 champs league
1 club world cup

IMO he has nothing to prove..the only club I think he would choose(like most on here)is the rags and be seen a some sort of hero returning...

Don't get me wrong,as much as it hurts to say it,only a fool would say he won't improve us..

sergiokun said:
I think he generates a lot of cash for the club he is at. I had it described to me a few months back on how it works, would be interesting to see but he wouldn't make that comment if an iron hadn't been put in a fire for him

SPIDERBOY said:
sergiokun said:

3 titles
1 fa cup
2 league cups
1 community shield
1 champs league
1 club world cup

IMO he has nothing to prove..the only club I think he would choose(like most on here)is the rags and be seen a some sort of hero returning...

Don't get me wrong,as much as it hurts to say it,only a fool would say he won't improve us..

If the club want Jose then maybe Ronaldo would sign for city but like you said he has won everything already

sergiokun said:
SPIDERBOY said:
sergiokun said:

3 titles
1 fa cup
2 league cups
1 community shield
1 champs league
1 club world cup

If the club want Jose then maybe Ronaldo would sign for city but like you said he has won everything already

What's he supposed to do then....................... retire
Makes no sense his ego is so massive that he always wants to win and be considered the best. Spain and England are really the only places to play these days for big money makers and fame seekers

BoyBlue_1985 said:
sergiokun said:
SPIDERBOY said:

3 titles
1 fa cup
2 league cups
1 community shield
1 champs league
1 club world cup

What's he supposed to do then....................... retire
Makes no sense his ego is so massive that he always wants to win and be considered the best. Spain and England are really the only places to play these days for big money makers and fame seekers

I wouldn't say retire,was just saying he has nothing domestically to win in England...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.