Ronaldo rejects new Real Madrid contract.

He'll go to Bayern Munich IMO. They will buy him for mega-bucks and make out like he pleaded to play in Germany and took a pay cut to do so.

I hate the German clubs.

^ Pep and Ronaldo together? I doubt it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iphu65q3NrI[/youtube]

He'll either go to PSG or an English club if he leaves Real I think.

I'd have him here and while the media are in "Ronaldo snubs City" mode today, what he said today was actually a step closer to City than it was a few years ago when he categorically ruled out the possibility.

I hope he doesn't go back to United but they have broken their policy about not spending big money on players approaching 30 with Van Rapist so it's possible.

LoveCity said:
^ Pep and Ronaldo together? I doubt it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iphu65q3NrI[/youtube]

He'll either go to PSG or an English club if he leaves Real I think.

I'd have him here and while the media are in "Ronaldo snubs City" mode today, what he said today was actually a step closer to City than it was a few years ago when he categorically ruled out the possibility.

I hope he doesn't go back to United but they have broken their policy about not spending big money on players approaching 30 with Van Rapist so it's possible.

That's bayern out of the equation...proper snub that.

Sorry for posting this...I've had to,worth a read just for a laugh...

WHERE DO THEY GET THIS SHITE FROM!!!!

If A Team Wants To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo, They Have To Pay Real Madrid €1,000,000,000

Here is the reason why Cristiano Ronaldo isn't going to leave Real Madrid, despite his recent falling out with the club: €1,000,000,000.
That's the value of the buyout clause in Ronaldo's contract, according to Spanish media.
So if any team wants to jump in and sign the world's best (er, second best) player before 2015, they'd have to pony up 10 figures.
That ain't happening.
PSG, Manchester City, Anzhi Makalaka, and Chelsea are all owned by billionaires who've shelled out hundreds of millions of dollars for players.
But €1 billion is an entirely different ballpark. The current world record for a soccer transfer is $93 million, which Madrid spent to pry Ronaldo from Manchester United in 2009.
The only way Ronaldo leaves Madrid is if this buyout clause is way less than the reported value, or if Madrid is willing to negotiate a smaller buyout settlement.
So if you're a fan of one of these uber-rich clubs hoping to land Ronaldo, don't get your hopes up.

SPIDERBOY said:

If A Team Wants To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo, They Have To Pay Real Madrid €1,000,000,000

Here is the reason why Cristiano Ronaldo isn't going to leave Real Madrid, despite his recent falling out with the club: €1,000,000,000.
That's the value of the buyout clause in Ronaldo's contract, according to Spanish media.
So if any team wants to jump in and sign the world's best (er, second best) player before 2015, they'd have to pony up 10 figures.
That ain't happening.
PSG, Manchester City, Anzhi Makalaka, and Chelsea are all owned by billionaires who've shelled out hundreds of millions of dollars for players.
But €1 billion is an entirely different ballpark. The current world record for a soccer transfer is $93 million, which Madrid spent to pry Ronaldo from Manchester United in 2009.
The only way Ronaldo leaves Madrid is if this buyout clause is way less than the reported value, or if Madrid is willing to negotiate a smaller buyout settlement.
So if you're a fan of one of these uber-rich clubs hoping to land Ronaldo, don't get your hopes up.

I think the buyout clause is a release fee at which the club have to let the player go, but there is nothing to stop the club agreeing to sell at a lower fee

SPIDERBOY said:

That ain't happening.

Of course that would be the Spanish media, that were and are, privy to every detail of the contract, yes it would be that Spanish media.

King-Kun said:
Ronaldo leaving Madrid leaves only three clubs in the hunt.
us, PSG and the rags.
The rags can't afford him.

So there might be a bidding war between us and PSG.
Could go either way.

If Ronaldo was to leave, Bale would be their "marquee" signing to replace him.

So the Rags are richer than Chelsea now? When did the skint yanks sell the fuckers? Ronaldo is using transfer talk for a bigger pay rise IMO he won't go anywhere. Madrid would be daft to get rid there's nobody to replace him Bale isn't close to Ronaldo and never will be.

citytill1die84 said:
King-Kun said:
Ronaldo leaving Madrid leaves only three clubs in the hunt.
us, PSG and the rags.
The rags can't afford him.

So there might be a bidding war between us and PSG.
Could go either way.

If Ronaldo was to leave, Bale would be their "marquee" signing to replace him.

So the Rags are richer than Chelsea now? When did the skint yanks sell the fuckers? Ronaldo is using transfer talk for a bigger pay rise IMO he won't go anywhere. Madrid would be daft to get rid there's nobody to replace him Bale isn't close to Ronaldo and never will be.

I think Bale could be if he moved to a bigger club like Madrid.

Ronaldo can move for free next January or Summer can't he?

I bet he holds down his contract and gets his move next summer back to the scum on a free.

sam-caddick said:
Ronaldo can move for free next January or Summer can't he?

I bet he holds down his contract and gets his move next summer back to the scum on a free.

I dunno man. He just said his heart belongs to United and that he'll find it "very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very difficult to play at Manchester City."

source: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/2013/02/manchester-united-cristiano-ronaldo-manchester-city/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/2013/ ... ster-city/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.