Ronaldo rejects new Real Madrid contract.

sam-caddick said:
Ronaldo can move for free next January or Summer can't he?

I bet he holds down his contract and gets his move next summer back to the scum on a free.

I don't think it will come to that, this summer he either signs a new contract or leaves.

I really wonder what's behind Ferguson's constant Ronaldo ass licking..

It's hard to say it is because they're playing them now and him wanting to come into his head since he is doing it for much longer period..

Is bigging Ronaldo his way to big himself and his development abilities, is it to soften him for eventual future comeback to Swamp or to soften him so he would feel guilty of joining their rivals..

I just don+t believe anything baconface is doing and saying and it's football related, is without some agenda behind it. He is calculating mofo and he doesn't say a word without it having some impact for him or his club.

MSP said:
I really wonder what's behind Ferguson's constant Ronaldo ass licking..

It's hard to say it is because they're playing them now and him wanting to come into his head since he is doing it for much longer period..

Is bigging Ronaldo his way to big himself and his development abilities, is it to soften him for eventual future comeback to Swamp or to soften him so he would feel guilty of joining their rivals..

I just don+t believe anything baconface is doing and saying and it's football related, is without some agenda behind it. He is calculating mofo and he doesn't say a word without it having some impact for him or his club.
After the abuse we gave him in the CL game I cant see Tranny ever coming to us. He seems unhappy at Real and with Jose leaving in the summer it wouldnt surprise me to see the rags selling Rooney and buying Tranny.
Ferguson has been talking up how much "potential to improve" Tranny still has. He's so egotistical he desperately wants to beat Messi to the Balloon d'or.

Bobby bigging him up in the presser today and saying he shouldve won the Ballon d'or hmm....

dagmarlena said:
sam-caddick said:
Ronaldo can move for free next January or Summer can't he?

I bet he holds down his contract and gets his move next summer back to the scum on a free.

I dunno man. He just said his heart belongs to United and that he'll find it "very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very difficult to play at Manchester City."

source: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/2013/02/manchester-united-cristiano-ronaldo-manchester-city/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/2013/ ... ster-city/</a>
The amount of 'very' is directly in account with the number of zeroes he want on his salaries.

I think we should go crazy this summer and sign both bale and ronaldo then ofload many of the current players like nasri, tevez etc then promote young players like suarez and lopes.

This is fiction ofcourse but its a thought.

Blueband Brother said:
I think we should go crazy this summer and sign both bale and ronaldo then ofload many of the current players like nasri, tevez etc then promote young players like suarez and lopes.

This is fiction ofcourse but its a thought.

It's ridiculous.

I think there has been discussions between City and his representatives for sure, his agent must know what he can earn at other clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.