Ronaldo rejects new Real Madrid contract.

I think i'm the only one who couldn't give a poop what the needy little wank stain does.

If i was as mardy as this whiny woman i'd chuck myself in the French foriegn legion.

I don't think i could be arsed with the circus he would bring, just give him more cash and hug him Madrid ffs and end this.

TCIB said:
I think i'm the only one who couldn't give a poop what the needy little wank stain does.

If i was as mardy as this whiny woman i'd chuck myself in the French foriegn legion.

I don't think i could be arsed with the circus he would bring, just give him more cash and hug him Madrid ffs and end this.

Nope I am with you on this one, and I go as far to stay his little strop before our Champions League game had cost him the Ballon D'or.

Ray78 said:
TCIB said:

Nope I am with you on this one, and I go as far to stay his little strop before our Champions League game has cost him the Ballon D'or.

I'm with you both.

BlueMo' said:
Ray78 said:
TCIB said:

Nope I am with you on this one, and I go as far to stay his little strop before our Champions League game has cost him the Ballon D'or.

I'm with you both.

I'm with all 3 of you,, shall we start a gang ?

<a class="postlink" href="http://deportes.elpais.com/deportes/2013/02/18/actualidad/1361219033_130339.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://deportes.elpais.com/deportes/201 ... 30339.html</a>

In "El Pais" today they're saying Florentino wants to cash in on Cristiano Ronaldo this summer.

If we only signed one player, it should be Ronaldo.

Pros:
- Adds width
- Adds pace
- Adds power
- Ridiculously marketable
- Marquee signing
- Goalscorer
- Champions league experience
- Premier league experience
- Would piss of rags

Cons:
- Expensive
- Bit of a ****

kun said:
If we only signed one player, it should be Ronaldo.

Pros:
- Adds width
- Adds pace
- Adds power
- Ridiculously marketable
- Marquee signing
- Goalscorer
- Champions league experience
- Premier league experience
- Would piss of rags

Cons:
- Expensive
- Bit of a ****

Agreed, if the opportunity is there it'd be mad to at least not consider signing him. He's at his peak (just turned 28) and not someone we'd be signing past his prime. The wind-up value would be immense... renditions of "Viva Ronaldo" and "that boy Ronaldo made United look sh*te".

Another con you didn't mention is that he is rather selfish, demands he take every free kick, and could cause a little disharmony. But then again since we have no one capable of taking a good free kick except Kolarov I don't think Ronaldo hogging the free kicks would be a big problem.

The type of signing who would take us to the next level really, guaranteed 30 goals or so and huge benefits off the pitch.

Also, if we did sell him in 5 years when he was 33 (and could still be going strong then) he'd still bring in a good transfer fee because he's Cristiano Ronaldo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.