Ronaldo rejects new Real Madrid contract.

Him and Messi must not be able to continue this level for too many more years, it's not normal.

I wonder if he really would cost £55million because of his contract. At that price he'd be an absolute bargain.

BDqTT9oCAAMFAUk.jpg:large

LoveCity said:
I wonder if he really would cost £55million because of his contract. At that price he'd be an absolute bargain.

BDqTT9oCAAMFAUk.jpg:large

Any club who gets him for 55 millon would be getting a coup. We'd be crazy not to atleast enquire.

Malty said:
Him and Messi must not be able to continue this level for too many more years, it's not normal.
messi is unbelievable. He is like a rubber man.

If I were Utd I'd try and buy Ronaldo too. They can afford it. I'm not sure he's quite the explosive player he was. His scoring rate has dropped but still very impressive. Might be right time for Real Madrid to sell, so although I don't tend to believe anything in the papers unless there are quotes, it wouldn't be a shock to see him go to Utd in the Summer.

Why would Madrid want to sell him for £55m when they bought him for £80m?

No way Utd would spend that sort of money on 1 player.

Blue Punter said:
Why would Madrid want to sell him for £55m when they bought him for £80m?

He's not inclined to sign a new contract and only has 2 years left, they will struggle to get their money back with teams knowing he's edging closer to potentially the biggest Bosman transfer football has ever seen.

His scoring rate has dropped but still very impressive.

he scored 37 goals since August playing for Madrid in all competitions and for Portugal.

In same time last year he scored 42 goals with 3 games more played for Portugal where he scored 3 goals.

Few days ago you got stats for first 2 months of 2012 and 2013 and he actually improved his goal scoring records.

And all that in much less free-scoring Madrid then they were last year.

Not sure what else you need to break your "he is in decline" impression but I'm sure you're write it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.