Ronaldo rejects new Real Madrid contract.

LoveCity said:
Back page of The Times says PSG are going to tempt United with a bid for Shrek. I worry that could give them the funds and wage space to sign the vastly superior Ronaldo. :/

Which would subsequently allow Bale to go to Madrid.

None of the above is good.....

LoveCity said:
Back page of The Times says PSG are going to tempt United with a bid for Shrek. I worry that could give them the funds and wage space to sign the vastly superior Ronaldo. :/
That would be fucking annoying since shrek has plateaued and I'm sure PSG would overpay for him...

FantasyIreland said:
LoveCity said:

Which would subsequently allow Bale to go to Madrid.

None of the above is good.....
That would suck, result in rival strengthening and us missing out on a possible target.

If we sign Ronaldo we are just rags in blue.

He has said he would rather play for them, even if he signed for us, he would rather be playing for them, but you lot would like to have him here anyway ?

There are lots of players in the world.

Most teams who win the Champions League manage to do it without him.

We should do the same.

Neville Kneville said:
If we sign Ronaldo we are just rags in blue.

He has said he would rather play for them, even if he signed for us, he would rather be playing for them, but you lot would like to have him here anyway ?

There are lots of players in the world.

Most teams who win the Champions League manage to do it without him.

We should do the same.

Yes.

We are no longer 'ikkle' siddy.

LoveCity said:

Can't see Rooney going to Paris in a World Cup year, something all signings this summer have to contemplate.

Could actually see United try the luck and offer Rooney to Madrid plus cash for Ronaldo.

It's an easier deal to do for them and the player would jump at it. They rate Rooney still at £40m.

If they were to also offer £30m for Ronaldo, that's a deal I would be most concerned about. Madrid would still be well on the way to also having the cash for Bale.

Commercially, it makes more sense for Nike to have Rooney and Ronaldo moving in opposite directions.

United are in the process of negotiating a new Nike shirt deal. They love a fucking good romantic tale.

Rooney earns £250k a week and if they throw in an image rights deal for Ronaldo, no other club will be able to compete.

Madrid have had their money out of Ronaldo. If they were to get both Bale and Rooney at a total net spend of £20m, it would tick a lot of boxes for them.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
LoveCity said:

Can't see Rooney going to Paris in a World Cup year, something all signings this summer have to contemplate.

Could actually see United try the luck and offer Rooney to Madrid plus cash for Ronaldo.

It's an easier deal to do for them and the player would jump at it. They rate Rooney still at £40m.

If they were to also offer £30m for Ronaldo, that's a deal I would be most concerned about. Madrid would still be well on the way to also having the cash for Bale.

Commercially, it makes more sense for Nike to have Rooney and Ronaldo moving in opposite directions.

United are in the process of negotiating a new Nike shirt deal. They love a fucking good romantic tale.

Rooney earns £250k a week and if they throw in an image rights deal for Ronaldo, no other club will be able to compete.

Madrid have had their money out of Ronaldo. If they were to get both Bale and Rooney at a total net spend of £20m, it would tick a lot of boxes for them.

The big question though is why RM would buy a player that at his peak wasn't world class and is declining in front of the worlds eyes

BoyBlue_1985 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
LoveCity said:

The big question though is why RM would buy a player that at his peak wasn't world class and is declining in front of the worlds eyes

Won't stop United trying to offload him to finance Ronaldo IMO.

As long as the cunts don't try and get us to try and sign him again.

I do think Rooney would score goals in a team like Madrid, playing again with wingers.

But the lad can't play in the heat. He's like Hotshot Hamish.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Won't stop United trying to offload him to finance Ronaldo IMO.

As long as the ***** don't try and get us to try and sign him again.

I do think Rooney would score goals in a team like Madrid, playing again with wingers.

But the lad can't play in the heat. He's like Hotshot Hamish.
I dont think anyone would really want Rooney at the amount he is valued at and the money he makes any more. He gets worse as time goes on and even the media are questioning him now and he gets as much leeway as Beckham in the being shite but getting away with it stakes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.