Ronaldo rejects new Real Madrid contract.

He'll go to the highest bidder so long as it's not some Russian or Chinese club. I fully believe he'd come to City if we offered the best wages, he loves his money and has whinged about not earning as much as Messi even though he is obscenely rich and has a perfect life already. However I believe PSG is more likely now as they are in the "ruthless spending mode" we were and no longer are. Surprised no one has mentioned Chelsea either, they are willing to splash out nearly £50million for Falcao so why not Ronaldo?

I find it hard to believe he would ever rock up here, however imo the only way would be if Jose was our manager.

Surely if he was to sign for us, all the Madrid based MIBs would be outside his home with "Sign for City and you're going to die" placards?

LoveCity said:
He'll go to the highest bidder so long as it's not some Russian or Chinese club. I fully believe he'd come to City if we offered the best wages, he loves his money and has whinged about not earning as much as Messi even though he is obscenely rich and has a perfect life already. However I believe PSG is more likely now as they are in the "ruthless spending mode" we were and no longer are. Surprised no one has mentioned Chelsea either, they are willing to splash out nearly £50million for Falcao so why not Ronaldo?

Chelsea are a strange one, Roman doesn't seem to be interested in Ronaldo but they got spunk x amount of Torres and Falcao.

Josh Blue said:
still hate the twat
And we have plenty of reason to, but if he came to City, he would be our twat, and worth 20 goals and 15 points per season.
Remember how much we hated Schmeicel?? Can't wait for "welcome to manchester" part two :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.