Ronaldo wants back in the Premiership..

Right now tranny is on the verge of winning La Liga and has a good chance of winning the Champion's League, i think getting him would be a cue for the club and send a big statement to the world we can now attract and compete with the very best.

if we put in a bid they can either say yes or no, no harm in trying, it shows ambition.

send Tevez along with De Jong and Dzeko (I love both of the, but this would put us over the top)

Adabayor and Tevez + 50 mil would be a fair price. If Madrid want to throw Özil in to the deal even better.

Not a single quote, just another bullshit Daily Mail article based on past events.

A complete non-article.

glen quagmire said:
Honestly don't think we could afford him.

That's just rubbish - we can afford ANYONE - different thing to 'would they come to us'.....................................We are the richest club in the world and our owners have x15 times the wealth of the Chelsea owner (apparently). If the rules allowed we could buy all the top six clubs and use them as feeder clubs - a bit like Arsenal are already......................

Personally? Absolutely no chance whatsoever of him being in a City shirt in the near future, and probably ever. This is a stunt by his agent.
Also - i cant stomach the twat and wont be hypacrytical either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.