Ronaldo?

Has to be worth taking into account that Tranny and Jose might well hate each other, plenty of rumours have been about before with regards their relationship, it may well have deteriorated further.

Can't recall either of them gushing with praise for one another in any article I've read, I might be wrong mind....

Skipdog said:
bobmcfc said:
http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/all-sports/blog/2011-06-12/hunter-if-man-city-were-able-tempt-ronaldo-wouldnt-surprise-me

graham hunter on talksport talking about ronaldo. from about 4 minutes
What's he say I can't play the link

In a nutshell, Ronaldo hasn't found his move to Madrid to be what he expected, more professional set up at United, hates the weather here, wouldn't be surprised if City could tempt him but would be very surprised if he ever actually signed here, and that Ronaldo is still in constant contact with a handfull of figures at United. Sounds like his heart is there (I think we forget just how long he was there for) and if he were moving anywhere from Real Madrid it would be back to them rather than to us. Of course if he was valued at 80m before joining Real Madrid I truly dread to think what he's valued at after a 53 goal season. Certainly nothing United could afford that's for sure.

adrianr said:
Skipdog said:
bobmcfc said:
http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/all-sports/blog/2011-06-12/hunter-if-man-city-were-able-tempt-ronaldo-wouldnt-surprise-me

graham hunter on talksport talking about ronaldo. from about 4 minutes

In a nutshell, Ronaldo hasn't found his move to Madrid to be what he expected, more professional set up at United, hates the weather here, wouldn't be surprised if City could tempt him but would be very surprised if he ever actually signed here, and that Ronaldo is still in constant contact with a handfull of figures at United. Sounds like his heart is there (I think we forget just how long he was there for) and if he were moving anywhere from Real Madrid it would be back to them rather than to us. Of course if he was valued at 80m before joining Real Madrid I truly dread to think what he's valued at after a 53 goal season. Certainly nothing United could afford that's for sure.
If United wanted him back, they would get the money to do it.
He was there for years when you think of it, plus it was his first move away from his homeland. Just hope he looks at us, what is happening and thinks 'fuck it, i'll have some of that'.
As for worth, I can't see there being any change from £100m

Pigeonho said:
adrianr said:
Skipdog said:

If United wanted him back, they would get the money to do it.
He was there for years when you think of it, plus it was his first move away from his homeland. Just hope he looks at us, what is happening and thinks 'fuck it, i'll have some of that'.
As for worth, I can't see there being any change from £100m

I don't doubt for a second everyone at that club wants him back. Everyone bar the Glazers. Don't see them approving a 100m transfer package with a wage bill at least equal to Rooneys anytime soon.<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:31 pm --<br /><br />
Rammyblues said:
Certainly nothing United could afford that's for sure.

What about the so called warchest stuffed with cash to a value of 160m allegedly ?

Ahh has it gone up again? :D

Rammyblues said:
Ahh has it gone up again? :D

Goes up every year mate by 40m, read it in one of the papers don't ask when and where, just laughed and wiped me arse.

Haha. Maybe it's a numerical value they've managed to place on desperation.

"We've got money! Er, yeah! Lots of it! Cash!!!"

We aren't going to sign him and he certainly wouldn't be value for money or do anything for compliance with FFPR but if Mansour decided he did want to spend his cash on Tranny, I wouldn't complain.

I very much doubt that the Rags could afford him. City might be the only the club willing and able to buy him at the present time. Abramovich could probably afford it but he might not be prepared to fund it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.