Rooney Charged 2 game Ban

Re: Rooney Misses The Derby

I imagine he will ask for a hearing and it will be suspended, or reduced, which would be rather convenient as I figured he wasn't going to start in the Fulham game.

i fully expect an army of MIBs outside the FA headquarters in the coming minutes armed with packets of haribo gummybears ready to launch an attack.

bobmcfc said:
i fully expect and army of MIBs outside the FA headquarters in the coming minutes armed with packets of haribo gummybears ready to launch an attack.

pmsl...."Ban Woooooney and your dead!"

laughing heartily - ha ha shrek!

I'll believe he's not playing only when the teams are announced a week on Saturday!

If they appeal then he will rightly get an extension...

The FA (under David Bernstein) might have got to the point where the realise that the rags, esp Shrek and Sir W Nose, have been extracting the urine for far too long...

Psychologically this is a boost for us. Yes they've got Berba and the Pea (who's the real dangerman if you ask me) who can both score goals... but Rooney does more for the team than either of them. From what I've seen anyway. And he's been coming back in to form recently too, so it's not like the Shrek of a few months ago.

Definitely a negative for them when he doesn't play.

He'll appeal it! then the ban will come into effect after Wembley______________________

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.