Rooney Charged 2 game Ban

I hope he appeals it and wins the appeal.
Then holds a press conference and says
"see I told you i was innocent you bunch of fucking cunts"

And receives an instant 6 game ban.

Fuck off Rooney you foul-mouthed granny-shagging, whore-mongering, fat-necked, monster faced, cock-sucking twat.

Squatter said:
tasker said:
make your mind up

You see those two words at the start of my post?

Basically, whether you like rooney or not, the f.a have once again crumbled under the pressure of the media. As per usual. There's gonna be an almighty stink when anything like this happens again

I cant remember anyone else looking straight at a camera and doing what he did.. Only Rooney is an arrogant dickhead big enough to do this tbh.

Re: Rooney Misses The Derby

A top class gimp, bald with two 'emo' earrings and a Peter Sutcliffe beard just defending him in Albert Square on Northwest Tonight

Everyone is getting ahead of themselves, big time!

From Sky Sports:
Another option for Rooney is to admit his guilt but appeal the length of his suspension.
!!

This will happen! He has until 18:00 tomorrow to respond and the FA will meet on Wedneasday to decide the punishment. AT THE MOMENT HE IS NOT MISSING THE SEMI FINAL(!!!).

No doubt he'll plead guilty, accept the charge and it will be one game ban - Fulham.

AdamoTheGreat said:
Shrek out.
Baconface in the stands.

There should really be no reason we lose the semi, we can do it. In City I Trust

Shrek missing might not be good for us!

If and when Shrek and his greasy lawyers make their deposition for their appeal to the FA about the charge I strongly suggest that the FA choose their words carefully.
How about FUCK OFF YOU UGLY TWAT!any other suggestions ?

danburge82 said:
Everyone is getting ahead of themselves, big time!

From Sky Sports

!!

This will happen! He has until 18:00 tomorrow to respond and the FA will meet on Wedneasday to decide the punishment. AT THE MOMENT HE IS NOT MISSING THE SEMI FINAL(!!!).

No doubt he'll plead guilty, accept the charge and it will be one game ban - Fulham.

You think? I reckon if he appeals, the FA will be more than happy to increase it to 3 after the James McCarthey incident at Wigan, something the FA didn't like but there hands were tied. This is the opportunity the FA have been waiting for.

Ricster said:
Thaksins Love Child said:
"If he accepts it, he will receive a two-match ban - if he denies the charge his hearing will be on Wednesday".

Sorry for picking out your post, you aren't the only one saying this.

BUT HOW THE FUCK CAN HE DENY IT?
He can only appeal the length of the ban by appeal this Wednesday if it ie overruled he could miss just one game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.