Rooney Charged 2 game Ban

tasker said:
Squatter said:
Pathetic decision imo. at least he'll miss wembley though. Would rather beat them fair and square but I'll take this
make your mind up

You see those two words at the start of my post?

Basically, whether you like rooney or not, the f.a have once again crumbled under the pressure of the media. As per usual. There's gonna be an almighty stink when anything like this happens again

This weekend just gets better and better! (monday is part of my weekend)

-Teams around us lose points
-We have an amazing 5-0 win
-Rooney gets banned from the FA cup game
-We're having some lovely weather

Brilliant!

Re: Rooney Misses The Derby

So this means he will miss the universe cup and wont be able to pull of the best goal ever X 100 million

My heart bleads for the shitbag.

Therlllllllllllll do what there tolddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

I'v not read all the thread, don't get me wrong i'll be glad should he miss the semi but fuck me it seens a bit OTT to ban him for 2 games for that.

Football's gone mad, punch someone in the back of the head - that's fine, say the word fuck - 2 match ban.

The premier league is a massive global brand and rooneys poetic thoughts would have been screened live into millions of homes around the world, it wouldn't look good if he gets off without any punishment, it just tarnishes the premiership brand and anyway he's a cock!

as if.

he will have been told what to do by the F.A, we'' ban you for two games, you appeal, seem stunned by our findings, we reduce it to a fine.

and for all you knobs that were singing it wasn t rooneys baby, get to fucking specsavers,have you seen the size of the head on the thing

Shrek out.
Baconface in the stands.

There should really be no reason we lose the semi, we can do it. In City I Trust

i think he,s a absolute disgrace to football.introduced my 8yr old daughter to football 2yrs ago and she,s having a season ticket next yr with the lads.you just don,t go off like that.he thinks the world owe,s him something.we,ve just put my wife,s england rooney shirt on the fire outside..........he,s a disgrace...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.