Rooney Charged 2 game Ban

if he doesnt play and we win, and go on to win the final, does the guy with the camera get a medal lmao

_51980498_rooney_466x282pa.jpg

Re: Rooney Misses The Derby

iloveacougar said:
i think he,s a absolute disgrace to football.introduced my 8yr old daughter to football 2yrs ago and she,s having a season ticket next yr with the lads.you just don,t go off like that.he thinks the world owe,s him something.we,ve just put my wife,s england rooney shirt on the fire outside..........he,s a disgrace...

I think i have understood that post!? lol

iloveacougar said:
i think he,s a absolute disgrace to football.introduced my 8yr old daughter to football 2yrs ago and she,s having a season ticket next yr with the lads.you just don,t go off like that.he thinks the world owe,s him something.we,ve just put my wife,s england rooney shirt on the fire outside..........he,s a disgrace...

Sorry, i laughed.

iloveacougar said:

+1

Total toilet stain

To think some people wanted him to join City. If I had a chip shop I would not let him wrap.

Who's saying it's a 2-match ban if he admits the offence? Use of offensive, insulting or abusive language is a straight red card offence, so normally a 3-match ban (if the ref had sent him off).

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
This will be a united/Fa stitch up. Englands star players are treated differently.

Ferguson will probably have rested him against fulham anyway in between 2 Chelsea games. He will appeal, it will be reduced to one with one game suspended and everyone comes out smelling of roses. Fa look like they will punish players who do this, rooney misses a game he probably would have missed anyway and then plays against us.

And for those saying he is shit, you are wrong. He is a potential match winner and has a nasty habit of scoring against us.

Correct!

I do love visiting Rag Cafe on days like this.

MUFCgal
First Team Regular

Stunned, just stunned. FA go and absolutely fuck yourselves every way possible.

mufcwarm92
Reserve Team Player

Pathetic. The FA are an utter shambles.

londonredmaniac
I suffer delusions of grandeur

Fuck off brooking you sour ****.

RedDevilCanuck
Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin

Fuckin bullshit.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Cutch
Reserve Team Player

Cunts. The media outcry has payed dividends in the end it seems, they've got what they wanted. He should have been warned about his future conduct and perhaps been hit with a large fine. If we were to miss 2 games because of this it would be ridiculous. if you're stupid enough to shove a camera in the face of a premiership footballer you should accept he may say something that you mightn't like to hear.

The FA are intent on taking all passion out of the game. They want a game played by robots.

Tonjo
Youth Team Player

It is time to take action on those idiots at the FA who is always setting double standard.
If Rooney can think well, he should also take action against the FA by retiring
from international football and concentrate fully on United who pays his huge wages. Be the first on record by retiring at an early age.

amolbhatia100
Has excellent taste in women

Is this some sort of joke?

The English FA is a pathetic excuse for a sporting body. They are clueless at pretty much everything. What runs through the tiny brains of these retards when they take these calls?

Feed Me
I'm hungry

Location: Berbatov has Cantona’s knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

They've had his card marked ever since the Wigan incident.

The ferocity with which the media has jumped on this really has been sickening.

They've just given Ferguson even more material, as if he needed it, for building his traditional Easter-time siege mentality.

On the pitch, we've got more than enough to see off Fulham and City. And Wayne will be well rested for the Chelsea return clash - and with a burning desire to make a point.

Feedingseagulls
First Team Regular

'Bringing the Game into Disrepute' - it's what the FA does best.

Haha, bitter fucks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.