Rooney Charged 2 game Ban

Re: Rooney Misses The Derby

FA Rules: "Under these Standard Directions, The Association may charge a Player with Misconduct

"Under the Rules of The Association for incidents on or around the Field of Play, excluding the tunnel area, that are caught on camera but not seen and dealt with by the Match Officialsat the time.

"The Charge may be accompanied by an offer of the standard punishment that
would apply to the offence had it been seen and reported by the Match Official(s) during the match.

"In exceptional circumstances, where The Association is satisfied that the standard punishment that would otherwise apply is clearly insufficient, no standard punishment offer will be made in the charge letter."

Seems like the letter to Rooney could offer a 3-match suspension.

Cant see how he can appeal. What grounds does he have for appeal he ran up a television camera and said fucking come on to 600 million people.

You always expect cheating and them to get off though at the end of the day. Didnt work for Fergie scum though.

stavros said:
good news.
dont rate him like but good news.
hopefully little pea head does a hamstring too, and berbatov enters a dracular lookalike competition , wins then over celebrates and gets banned for drink driving , put in a cell and bummed.

pmsl stavros yer fuckin' nutter..:)

How can he appeal the length of the ban as foul and abusive language is a straight red,which in turn is a three game ban so is he not getting off lightly with only 2 games.
For the record and for one minute i am gonna take of the blue tints, how would we feel if one of ours got a ban for this though.

The standard ban for this is 2 games as a starting point. If he appeals without good reason (he cant deny he did it and therefore cant expect to win) the standard punishment is an extra 1 match ban for the appeal.

You cant accept the judgement and then appeal the length of ban it doesnt work like that.

They have already said its a two match ban OR he can appeal and take his chances, ie no ban if he wins (would seem impossible on paper) or 3 game ban if he looses taking into the unwarranted appeal.

With all ths said they normally work under seperate rules. WHo knows its funny whilst it lasts anyway. Still expect him to play even though it looks like he hasnt a leg to stand on with regards to an appeal.

blue12 said:
How can he appeal the length of the ban as foul and abusive language is a straight red,which in turn is a three game ban so is he not getting off lightly with only 2 games.
For the record and for one minute i am gonna take of the blue tints, how would we feel if one of ours got a ban for this though.

Tbh mate, if it was Mario I would expect at least the same so wouldn`t be surprised at all, but anyway, I`ll wait until the teams are announced on the day before I ge too giddy about all this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.