Roughest / Most unwelcoming cities in the UK

Middlesbrough and Darlington are special places
I played football for my school, one of our teachers had a mate teaching in Darlington, so he arranged for us to play a friendly against his school in Darlington. We got of the coach to get some lunch and we were spat at, kicked and punched all the way to the dining room. It kicked off on the field when I fouled their centre forward who was clean through on goal. It didn't help cos the second half was watched by the whole of their school.

Piccadilly gardens in manchester must be up there as one of the most bizarre places on the planet.

I was walking from Piccadilly back to Ancoats today and went downstairs in the pub on the corner of sachas on Oldham road. I only nipped in for a piss.

Oh my good god. You have to experience that!!!

I won’t spoil it - just nip in.

Piccadilly gardens in manchester must be up there as one of the most bizarre places on the planet.

I was walking from Piccadilly back to Ancoats today and went downstairs in the pub on the corner of sachas on Oldham road. I only nipped in for a piss.

Oh my good god. You have to experience that!!!

I won’t spoil it - just nip in.
How about we pop in on Wednesday?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.