Rugby World Cup 2023

Thanks Gaz. I know we wouldn’t have met in the semi final but I think Wales would have beaten England. It’s been a good tournament so far and France Vs South Africa is a nice finish to the weekend. Before then I’m thinking about what work I’m not going to get done tomorrow.
No probs I agree re the tournament overall been good. Tonight will be a belter or a damp squid ( kicking battle )
Take France because of Mr Edwards.

Not quite true.
Neither Owen nor George played senior or pro Rugby League. Andy Farrell moved to Harpenden in 2005when he signed for Saracens, so Owen wouldn’t have had a League club to play for after St Pats. George like his dad played for my club Saddleworth Rangers, but at his secondary school in Rishworth, they played Union not league.
Brought up on.

Mike Ford said it himself, George needed the competition at an early age from RL to become the RU he is now. Bit doubt he knows.

Who’d have thought it, it’s England that go the furthest in the comp again out of the home nations…..well I never
In fairness, as I stated all along, I’m not really a rugby buff but before a ball was kicked I looked at the groups and could envisage us gone before England.
I thought Wales would still be there too.

I don’t think poor us because of the draw. We got through and were then beaten fairly and squarely by a brilliant performance in a knockout game.

I actually feel more sad for Scotland looking at the groups. They suffered from it more than us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.