Rugby World Cup 2023

I think Ireland will win the World Cup. Some of the heat and even wet wether today are making the conditions tricky but I think Ireland have the best team.

I hope if Ireland do play France there are a good split of Frenchies and Irish in the stadium so home advantage isn’t too one sided
The Guinness Ad. Sums up the mood of the country.

Starting to get the feeling England are going to sleepwalk into another final. Their side of the draw is terrible, they've won 2 games while being awful so far and they could be playing a battered, fatigued side in the semi.

Starting to get the feeling England are going to sleepwalk into another final. Their side of the draw is terrible, they've won 2 games while being awful so far and they could be playing a battered, fatigued side in the semi.
No chance, honestly England are shit. Whoever England get in the semi, assuming England get that far will muller them at a canter.

I don't think they were awful against the argies given the circumstances. They were certainly awful against Japan though.

The most uninspiring team, with the most boring style of rugby on the planet? I'd say so.

Last edited:
The first 15 would be knackered as he wouldn't bring on any subs and he'd have the hooker playing scrum half.
The positive is that Ederson would enjoy taking the conversions
If you have to position 15 City players. Where would you put them.

De Bruyne would probably be the fly half as he will have great vision to pick out a pass to a winger.

As I say I’m no rugby head, but the country goes wild when it comes to the national team at any sport.
I love watching the rugby, but it’s hard to shake off that feeling that we always seem to peak the year before a WC tournament. This team seems different but we’re all afraid to dream.
Only three teams stand a chance imo, and Ireland are one of them, enjoy the ride and I genuinely hope you win it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.