Ruining Football Since 2008 Flag Trouble?

And I thought this was the football club with most humor..........

"MCFC, killing humor since 2010"

Wouldn't be surprised if it was Cook, remember when he first come in, wasn't very keen on the "Invisible man" song we sang, saying its defeatist, and we the fans need to change our mentality. We can change our mentality but you can't change history or tradition you big jawed muppet. (Braveheart) ;)

If you can't see the funny side of it, then you need to pack your shit up and go elsewhere. We've always been the same, its who we are as a collective. People talk shit about us and we always find a way of ramming it back down their throats, and often in the most creative ways.

EH, Don't laugh in training,
EH, Don't laugh on the terraces
EH, Just don't laugh full stop, we're trying to be serious here and win things.

Condescending pricks.

I've had my rant now. >(

The club says they've "kept their soul but evolved." But a big part of the soul is the humour. All football fans have that and the banner is so obviously tongue in cheek that any true supporter of any club should get it. Totally outrageous if true that guy had his season ticket taken.

m27 said:
What next?

A "Chanting Liaison Officer" who has to vet all new chants to see if they are acceptable in the ground?
I'm sorry Sir but unless you really intend to inflict on the away fans a fractured skull by way of a good kicking, that song is misrepresentative of your intentions-out you go!

m27 said:
What next?

A "Chanting Liaison Officer" who has to vet all new chants to see if they are acceptable in the ground?

hahahahah! What happened to freedom of speech? I think robl250 had it bang on with his frustration and eventual abandonment of the club!

I like the idea from another poster about the banner having a smiley face or something. I'm so fucking sick about ickle citeh not being able to do anything that might offend others. What about the banner at the swamp? Shall we all e-mail the premier league/police/social services/fire brigade/help for heroes and trading standards, about the banner being wrong as we won div 1 not so long ago, and a couple of thomas cook trophies thrown in for good measure (trading standards), also the banner is offensive as it is targeted towards one particular group (us) therefore i feel victimised. Bluemooners get typing those e-mails!!!!!!

Nobody send e-mails please

liamctid said:
The naughty boy who owns the flag got his season ticket off him and is being sent a letter. Source: Facebook.

IF this is true then I think something should be said to the club. Whether we agree or disagree about the banner itself, if someone is having their season ticket taken off them for it then that is definitely not on. OK tell them not to show the banner again but don't take the season ticket as well. Bad form City, bad form. As I say IF it is true.

Not everyone around the world would understand the sarcastic wit of this banner.

Although i and many others find it funny, it could be construde in many ways so i can understand why they were asked to remove it.

SupermanUnderpants said:

Wouldn't be surprised if it was Cook, remember when he first come in, wasn't very keen on the "Invisible man" song we sang, saying its defeatist, and we the fans need to change our mentality. We can change our mentality but you can't change history or tradition you big jawed muppet. (Braveheart) ;)

If you can't see the funny side of it, then you need to pack your shit up and go elsewhere. We've always been the same, its who we are as a collective. People talk shit about us and we always find a way of ramming it back down their throats, and often in the most creative ways.

Condescending pricks.

I've had my rant now. >(

Good, now fuck off back to Villa.

KenTheLandlord said:
SupermanUnderpants said:

Condescending pricks.

I've had my rant now. >(

Good, now fuck off back to Villa.

I can't change me fuckin username Ken ;(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.