Running thread

How do you get an application form for the Wuss Club?

Managed a measly 5k today with a few stops. Chest could not seem to adapt to the cold weather with the heart rate much higher than typical for a stop/start 5k. That before I start on the cold hands.

So goodbye cruel running, see you in April…

Edit: will be back out tomorrow
I got accused of starting a pissing comp for calling someone who asked to be called a wuss a wuss, so will wimp do? WTF is a wuss anyways? Bleeding Yanks taking over our putdowns of wimps.

I got accused of starting a pissing comp for calling someone who asked to be called a wuss a wuss, so will wimp do? WTF is a wuss anyways? Bleeding Yanks taking over our putdowns of wimps.
Ha, its hard sometimes to adapt to the calm of the running thread from the madness of the match day/politics thread. You can find yourself still on the defensive.

I am definitely a wimp but as Ive never been to the states, so not yet been called a Wuss. More prone to receiving insults than praise so I will gladly accept all insults.

Huge PB today at wilmslow chip time 37.08, delighted with that and feel I can probably dip into the 36 odd with some more training.
Cracker of a day for it today, big shout to @smevchenko who kindly sold me his place as i left it too late, PB was pretty much all down to you mate
Amazing effort mate

Ha, its hard sometimes to adapt to the calm of the running thread from the madness of the match day/politics thread. You can find yourself still on the defensive.

I am definitely a wimp but as Ive never been to the states, so not yet been called a Wuss. More prone to receiving insults than praise so I will gladly accept all insults.
What's that supposed to mean, yer bang out of order and so are yer mates and yer mates mates!!!!

Oops sorry wrong thread, the older I get the more I'm living by the "anyone who isn't a runner is a knob head" chain of thought, not surprisingly it's a pretty decent radar

How do you get an application form for the Wuss Club?

Managed a measly 5k today with a few stops. Chest could not seem to adapt to the cold weather with the heart rate much higher than typical for a stop/start 5k. That before I start on the cold hands.

So goodbye cruel running, see you in April…

Edit: will be back out tomorrow

I used to get that achy lung thing running in cold weather but seem to have got over it now.
Doing a warm up indoors and then walking briskly to the start of the run seems to work for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.