Running thread

Been out 3 days on the bounce, 5.25 miles, 5 miles and just finished 6.2. Going out with the wife tomorrow to do a 10 slow miler together, after some medical issues decided I need to slow down my pace a touch but keep ticking the miles over. Currently at 300 now for the year.
Well done Inchy. Keep it going, and we all hope the medical issues resolve themselves soon.

Reactions: ob
Parkrun 93 at Wythenshawe. Parkrun time 30:16, 5km time 29:52. The difference accounted for by starting at the back of the pack, and two short diversions to avoid heavy mud. I dropped something en route, and stopping to pick it up cost me five seconds too.

That's my first time under 30 minutes for quite a while, and after an 8km run yesterday. Very happy with my progress.

10k today. Ran the first 8 conservatively, with a quicker 9th K and then finished with a 3:29, 10th K which was completely flat out. New trainers so wanted to test them out.

Felt very tired this week so dropped the number and duration of runs. My own fault as you need to organise yourself and get out early doors, which I have failed at.

Signed up for the Abingdon marathon in October. Seems ages away at the minute but as I want a decent time need to sit down with a book and start planning. Any good training plans people could recommend?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.