Running thread

This morning's Parkrun at Peel Park completed in 30:29.
One of the marshalls was playing "Shoot the Runner" by Kasabian on his stereo, which I thought was a tad inappropriate. Bit of a tune though!
My first go of peel parkrun this morning, that start is crackers, bodies everywhere!!
Sandwiched it in to a 20 miler, 18.52 2nd in age cat, happy enough with that as I had to get the foot down across town to make it in time for the start, and leave something in the tank to get back!

My first go of peel parkrun this morning, that start is crackers, bodies everywhere!!
Sandwiched it in to a 20 miler, 18.52 2nd in age cat, happy enough with that as I had to get the foot down across town to make it in time for the start, and leave something in the tank to get back!

Not just bodies. Also dogs, pushchairs & sprogs everywhere. Got overtaken by several canines today, which is never a good sign.

11 windy miles in 1:30 yesterday morning, pace dropped from 8:20 per mile to way over 9 down the sea front wind tunnel. Felt like I was not going anywhere. Happy with that though, 12 next Sunday and then try a half the Sunday after

New park run for me this morning. Morden in south London (only their 8th event). 31.27 (3rd in my age group). 3 very wet laps with horrible little hill at end of each lap
Third in your age group eh? Not bad for an 80 year old!
; )

Reactions: ob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.