Running thread

i was told its partly around running track and then on roads?

Start on track for 3/4's of a lap and finish the same. You go across the front of the stadium and down Alan Turing way, cut through Miles Platting or whatever it's now called and back across the front of the stadium. Can't remember if you do this two or 3 times. It's an OK route but not great. Prefer the Salford 10K as it doesn't repeat anywhere.

I ran the Wythenshawe Parkrun this morning in 26:00, taking it easy on the heat. It's a very nice run in sunny weather. Flat, nice scenery, some good wide paths.

Running shoes. How long do they last? I got a pair of Nike shoes about six months ago. The heel is still bouncy, but the front of the shoes are not giving much support. They feel like they have lost their cushion.

These are the first running shoes I've had. I run around three times a week, normal for 5-8 Kms.

Any recommendations for a new set of well cushioned shoes?

Running shoes. How long do they last? I got a pair of Nike shoes about six months ago. The heel is still bouncy, but the front of the shoes are not giving much support. They feel like they have lost their cushion.

These are the first running shoes I've had. I run around three times a week, normal for 5-8 Kms.

Any recommendations for a new set of well cushioned shoes?

I always go with Asics.

I buy a new pair once a year.

Mix and match with the pair from the year before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.