Russian invasion of Ukraine

Bwahhhhhh

Anyhow let's all just concentrate on what's currently important
I’ve posted nearly 500 times on this thread (yes I know it’s sad) and you’ve found the 3 Brexit related ones. There are some posters who come on here specifically to slag off the Europeans rather than comment about Russia. I’ve also criticised Germany’s stupid energy policy leaving them reliant on Russian gas but it’s just one of hundreds of things not the be all and end all.

I was listening to the NY daily podcast about Zelensky and one of the things they said is that when he launched his bid for president he barely campaigned in person at all. His whole strategy was on the internet, leaning into his roots as a comedian, taking the piss out of the old style of politicians in the country and talking to people vis social media.

He's just carried this on through a war. Challenging Putin to face to face talks, this microphone joke, the pictures of him on a small table with soldiers after Putin was on his giant table, making a video on the spot showing him in Ukraine every time the Kremlin tries to spread a rumour he's left.

It's really set the tone for the whole Ukrainian response, the memes about farmers selling tanks, fuck you russian warship etc.

It’s shameful reading this thread as many default to their usual of blaming the UK, blaming the government, feeling ashamed at anything and everything.

Meanwhile a massive twat and the most dangerous human being alive, Putin is laughing his cock off at you all because he has you all falling over yourself as you blame anything and everything but him.
Agreed but I’d extend that to those turning it into some sort of fucking competition about whose doing the most or who has the best sanctions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.