Russian invasion of Ukraine

It wouldn't be civilians using soldiers as shields, it would be the Ukraine government who have an obligation under the Geneva convention and would put the Western governments in a position that they would not be able to support and thus end all support
I really think you need to have a quick read up on it.

I really think you need to have a quick read up on it.
I have read it many times , putting pows in any position where they maybe killed or suffer harm including psychological harm is a breach of the conventional.

I have read it many times , putting pows in any position where they maybe killed or suffer harm including psychological harm is a breach of the conventional.
Sticking them in major cities that aren't currently under attack should be fine. They can't be expected to know where the Russians might strike.

But putting them anywhere in enemy territory is placing them in a position where they may be killed ot suffer harm. That cannot be the threshold.

Mamuka Mamulashvili, Commander of Georgian National Legion.

Slava Ukraini! დიდება გმირებს!
Most of the troops that liberated Lyman were International Legion.....brings tears to my eyes, that men,not even from Ukraine,will lay their lives on the line.
Simply remarkable people.
If i was Zelensky,i would personally give each a medal.....no matter how long it took to do.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.