Russian invasion of Ukraine

I did see some content yesterday saying Russian Senators (or whatever they are called) who were previously baying for blood and supporting the war are now openly calling for peace and healing.
This complete turn around is normal in Russia, and the guy said they even have a word for it. It's called "changing your shoes".
Whatever you said/did yesterday, just changes when you change shoes. No shame, just move on.
The very fact they are openly calling for peace in defiance of Putin is the major news.

Even normal mid income Russians are feeling the effects of a wartime economy footing. Inflation is running wild even though state controlled figures won't show it.
Shortages for just about anything is having a real effect.
Russians will support anything as long as they don't feel it. Well all Russians are feeling it.
A change in "language" about the war will be the true indicator of their appetite to carry on.
Some good news I guess.

Step by step, cunts continue to press on the Pokrovsky direction.

Bradleys and cluster munitions mow them with a bang, there are a lot of **** corpses lying in the forest strips.
As one of their wounded said, "I've never seen such hell even in movies."
Their commanders give direct orders to storm positions even with a light wounded ones , in case of refusal they threaten to shoot.

In short, pure fucking hell

@ Sniper +

Step by step, cunts continue to press on the Pokrovsky direction.

Bradleys and cluster munitions mow them with a bang, there are a lot of **** corpses lying in the forest strips.
As one of their wounded said, "I've never seen such hell even in movies."
Their commanders give direct orders to storm positions even with a light wounded ones , in case of refusal they threaten to shoot.

In short, pure fucking hell

@ Sniper +
They have sent troops back to the frontline,on crutches......i kid you not.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.