Russian invasion of Ukraine

The nuclear facility at Chernobyl has been surrounded and taken over by the Russians, I don’t like the sound of that, one bomb on the top of that and we’ve all had it.
Peace talks while they carry on bombing the second city is bad. The situation isn’t getting any better

Ben Wallace was on GMB and was asked if he agreed with Liz Truss's comments. He said no and recommended people who wanted to join an army to apply to the British one.
I know Ben wallace is as dumb as the rest of them but people don't want to join the British army, they want to fight the Russians in Ukraine, just for the duration of this war. - Or until they get injured or killed.

Quite a few videos going about on social media of black/asian people getting booted off trains in Ukraine. Dissapointing if these are accurate.

I wonder if it will be like the film "Independence Day", when all the volunteers were able to fly the FA-18s with no training?
Probably a few of the ex Warsaw Pact countries have MIGs and Su-27s sitting around which the Ukrainians will already be trained on and which they would be happy to part with in exchange for some more modern jets from the rest of the EU.

How fucking wild is it that many of us are just sat going about our day, while checking the internet every ten minutes for updates about a potentially world ending scenario kicking off? Ffs. No wonder I've had a permanent tension headache for a few days.
It's surreal!

Have a meeting in work today to discuss personal development and all that usual corporation waffle, I honestly couldn't give a fuck. Barely slept last night either.
Very hard to go on as normal when all this is happening.

It's completely understandable, everything seems insignificant in comparison.

Most of us normally use football as a getaway but that's just not possible here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.