Samir Nasri {merged}

Re: The final straw for Nasri

I thought he had a decent game. havent seen a replay of the deflected goal but from where I was sat he seemed to take a few players on and beat them.

There is no way you can blame Nasri for today it was all Dzeko's fault.

omcfc said:
I'd rather Kolarov was playing than Nasri today to be honest. He'd have created a lot more, put some fizzing awkward crosses in, fought like only a mad Serb can and been strong.

I can forgive someone not having a load of natural talent, but I can never forgive someone giving less than 100% to the cause.

Make Nasri sit down and watch videos of Zaba for a week so he gets it.
Dont take it to far.

-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:40 pm --

Salar said:
Josh Blue said:
Much prefer Milner starting.
All due respect to James,but Nasri is clearly the better player.
At what, Milner will give you defensive cover which we needed against uniteds width but also get forward.

Nasri is wank, been stealing a living since he signed for us.

Be glad if this was his last game in a City shirt. Fucking dire performance topped of by some cowardly effort to stop the free-kick. Not only that, but when the goal went in he was the only player who looked like he didn't give a fuck. Get rid, so many better players out there than this French coward.

Salar said:
Josh Blue said:
Much prefer Milner starting.
All due respect to James,but Nasri is clearly the better player.

Technically Nasri is miles ahead of Milner however I think Milner links up well with Silva and also provides leg work and defensive cover. Also he's not afraid to get stuck in and have a shot.

Can't wait for Milner to get back in the team.

scousemanc said:
Armaan said:
You'll never appreciate how good Nasri is until you've seem him live. The guys a class player don't know why he gets so much stick on here.

Therein lies the issue. Most of the idiots posting on this thread that Nasri (and Clichy - WTF!) are shit, are not from Manchester. And have never visited Manchester. And don't support the team in the tradistional way of actually attending games. Their diet of football is served by Sky.

To say that Nasri is shit or Clichy is shit is ridiculous. Think Clichy has been terrific overall, been consistent throughout his time with City.

Clichy made a wrong decision in the build up to the free kick. I can live with that, players make mistakes and take wrong decisions.

Nasri is a good player with good ability. However I can't live with what he did in that wall. Fucking embarrassing. Bit of leather for crying out loud and he's scared shitless of getting hit by it. Why you in the wall then? You can have all the ability in the world, but for me the most important trait,above all is HEART! Maybe I'm over reacting but that one moment says a lot for me.

Been a City fan over 20 years, not from Manchester, go a few times a season when I can afford it (unfortunately that seems to be less and less now).Wanted to go 2day but couldn't afford the £130 it would have cost in tickets for me, the mrs and my daughter.

Just cos I'm not a Manc or go to every game, doesn't mean I'm any less right when I say Nasri should search long and hard for his bollocks. Gutted about today, but there's a long way to go yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.