Samir Nasri {merged}

Got all the talent in the world to be one of the greats but is an absolute shithouse. When the going gets tough he vanishes. Waste of a squad place 90% of the time.

Re: Samir Nasri

gocity said:
citykev28 said:
jake28 said:
My patience was wearing thin with him before his pathetic performance yesterday. He's a complete and utter chicken shit. What he did for scum winner is unforgivable.

Unforgivable? Jesus Christ man, pull yourself together. Tevez appears to be forgiven after going awol for 6 months. You can't forgive a player for moving off the end of a wall?
People do not forgive Mario for his past sins, even when he plays well.

thats cause people completely over react and again believe the media shit that comes with it...

yes nasri didnt block the ball and should have done when in the wall...but that happens...

however neville is turning him into a scapegoat for not tracking back...well again this maybe sort of true but this isnt nasris fault,......he isnt a player you want tracking back.....leave that to the likes of milner, garcia, barry...that si what they are in the team for....

silva was at fault for not tracking rooney for the second goal (even though barry can be clearly seen telling him/pointing for him to do so as barry is going out wide to add cover) no ask yourself why the media/pundits dont pick him up on this but do pick up on nasri for not providing the same cover in the left hand channel!!!!?????!!!!!

the answer is in where we bought the player from...the bitterness that is still left over in the media when players like nasri, clichy adebeyour etc etc etc swap one of the old big 4 clubs to come to "little city" is still there and underneath

look at some of the headlines that accompany utd win yesterday...."a win for football was one of them"....WHY is it a win for football.....their view is still bias because we have theatened to smash the old elite and then did it...despite them sayign we couldnt......then now their tact has changed to the old "well you will never do ti as manytimes as utd......well we are on our way and they know that we are there for the long haul and are going to be competing every single year for the title...they hate that so will continually do everything in their power to destabalise players, manager and club by creating side completely mountains out of molehills

and with certain players i wouldnt bet against a hint of racism/xenophobia as well from certain sections of the media (and remember who we are owned by as well on this pointand what religion nasri is as well!!!)

overall nasri is an excellent player...retains good posession, set up silva for the chance where he hit the post as well......

but like i siad the real problem is with nasri that if you have him and silva in the same team you have to play with only one striker...now this can work but does RM want to do it this way...it worked last year but he seems to have changed tact

Re: The final straw for Nasri {merged}

xzbit04 said:
Pretty accurate illustration of Nasri

[/img]http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/385056_521857417854479_208920936_n.jpg[/img]

-- Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:00 pm --

xzbit04 said:
Pretty accurate illustration of Nasri

385056_521857417854479_208920936_n.jpg
it isnt about his performance for me. He has just shown the world he he is a chicken shit mother fucker with no character. look at the picture. Barry is a warrior eyes open not even defending himself only thinking of stopping that ball thats what champions do!!!!! Dzeko not looking too comfortable but standing his ground and willing to take whatever is coming at him. That **** ........... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!. He doesnt have the required commitment for our club therefore he should be gone. Milner, Zab, Tevez, Vinny, Barry, Micah winners NASRI fucking shithouse LOSER

We need a Colosseum and a few lions ?

Then we can do away with Roberto calling players names to the press, shit houses,t**ts, children etc and having the press fucking annihilate them to the point of ridiculousness .

much easier to take them straight to the Colosseum.Tevez would have been eaten last season,this season its Nasri,Ballotelli..........Dzeko must be due to be eaten as well.

thedogsbollocks said:
We need a Colosseum and a few lions ?

Then we can do away with Roberto calling players names to the press, shit houses,t**ts, children etc and having the press fucking annihilate them to the point of ridiculousness .

much easier to take them straight to the Colosseum.Tevez would have been eaten last season,this season its Nasri,Ballotelli..........Dzeko must be due to be eaten as well.

Good post, and Nasri was a top player with his previous Club, wasn't he?
Wonder why he isn't now.

I would say Nasri is the definition of a luxury player. As has been mentioned plenty in this thread, when the going gets tough, Nasri goes AWOL, I seem to remember Arsenal fans saying the same when he was with them. Now I think he's a good player but I would prefer he didn't start intense games such as vs Utd or the European games as the pressure seems to get to him and he goes into hiding, always taking the easy option.

I would like to see him play vs "poorer" opposition in a CM position next to Barry allowing Yaya to move forward, so he can play his simple possession based game in the middle of the park, drawing defenders from sitting deep, passing the attacking responsibility to Yaya/ Silva/ whoever is willing to take players on further up the pitch.

With future signings I think Mancini knows we need players that are willing to beat a man, which Is something we just don't have other than Yaya's monster runs or Aguero / Tevez beating someone with pace. When you look at the players Chelsea have signed, Oscar, Hazard and Mata, they all have a bit of pace and skill to them with the ability to make something happen from nothing, I feel we need a player like these who is willing to make something happen, as Nasri is too happy to take the easy route out and Silva can't do it by himself. (Isco please :D ).

Also my first post, Hai.

Re: Samir Nasri

simon23 said:
gocity said:
citykev28 said:
Unforgivable? Jesus Christ man, pull yourself together. Tevez appears to be forgiven after going awol for 6 months. You can't forgive a player for moving off the end of a wall?
People do not forgive Mario for his past sins, even when he plays well.

thats cause people completely over react and again believe the media shit that comes with it...

yes nasri didnt block the ball and should have done when in the wall...but that happens...

however neville is turning him into a scapegoat for not tracking back...well again this maybe sort of true but this isnt nasris fault,......he isnt a player you want tracking back.....leave that to the likes of milner, garcia, barry...that si what they are in the team for....

silva was at fault for not tracking rooney for the second goal (even though barry can be clearly seen telling him/pointing for him to do so as barry is going out wide to add cover) no ask yourself why the media/pundits dont pick him up on this but do pick up on nasri for not providing the same cover in the left hand channel!!!!?????!!!!!

the answer is in where we bought the player from...the bitterness that is still left over in the media when players like nasri, clichy adebeyour etc etc etc swap one of the old big 4 clubs to come to "little city" is still there and underneath

look at some of the headlines that accompany utd win yesterday...."a win for football was one of them"....WHY is it a win for football.....their view is still bias because we have theatened to smash the old elite and then did it...despite them sayign we couldnt......then now their tact has changed to the old "well you will never do ti as manytimes as utd......well we are on our way and they know that we are there for the long haul and are going to be competing every single year for the title...they hate that so will continually do everything in their power to destabalise players, manager and club by creating side completely mountains out of molehills

and with certain players i wouldnt bet against a hint of racism/xenophobia as well from certain sections of the media (and remember who we are owned by as well on this pointand what religion nasri is as well!!!)

overall nasri is an excellent player...retains good posession, set up silva for the chance where he hit the post as well......

but like i siad the real problem is with nasri that if you have him and silva in the same team you have to play with only one striker...now this can work but does RM want to do it this way...it worked last year but he seems to have changed tact

.he isnt a player you want tracking back.....leave that to the likes of milner, garcia, barry

If that's your understanding of how team work should be you're as disgraceful as Nasri himself.

Every player should track back and put a shift in. Look at Tevez yesterday. His tracking back and hustling altered the game completely.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:51 am --<br /><br />
Uptop said:
I would say Nasri is the definition of a luxury player. As has been mentioned plenty in this thread, when the going gets tough, Nasri goes AWOL, I seem to remember Arsenal fans saying the same when he was with them. Now I think he's a good player but I would prefer he didn't start intense games such as vs Utd or the European games as the pressure seems to get to him and he goes into hiding, always taking the easy option.

I would like to see him play vs "poorer" opposition in a CM position next to Barry allowing Yaya to move forward, so he can play his simple possession based game in the middle of the park, drawing defenders from sitting deep, passing the attacking responsibility to Yaya/ Silva/ whoever is willing to take players on further up the pitch.

With future signings I think Mancini knows we need players that are willing to beat a man, which Is something we just don't have other than Yaya's monster runs or Aguero / Tevez beating someone with pace. When you look at the players Chelsea have signed, Oscar, Hazard and Mata, they all have a bit of pace and skill to them with the ability to make something happen from nothing, I feel we need a player like these who is willing to make something happen, as Nasri is too happy to take the easy route out and Silva can't do it by himself. (Isco please :D ).

Also my first post, Hai.

The 3 you mention there pulls their pants down and shit on the face of Nasri.

Mancini wanted Hazard we can agree on this surely.

He has problems with tracking back at Chelsea too but he is able to a beat defenders /get into the box make assists/scores goals/earn penalties.

If Hazard had came here I think it would be like: Barry-Yaya in the middle two strikers upfront but Silva-Hazard would be the first choice players and not still Silva-Nasri or Nasri-Hazard. Of course rotation would be a factor but still...

Mancini couldnt get Hazard that's the reason Nasri is still first choice many times. But the fact Mancini signed him for very big fee (like Dzeko and Balo) and cant get te best out of them is not a good "track record".

remoh said:
Good post, and Nasri was a top player with his previous Club, wasn't he?
Wonder why he isn't now.

Was he? I remember a lot of Arsenal fans saying that he only had 4 good months there, that he doesn't have passing skill to be a playmaker and that he goes missing against big teams.

Of course, at that time, I thought it was because of their sourness, but I only hear applause from them about the skills of Fabregas or Van Persie as players, how insulted they may be about the personality.

Personally I don't like Nasri id be glad if we got rid of him in January, Him hiding behind the wall sums him up, He's pathetic, Not any sort of a man at all, COWARD would sum him up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.