Samir Nasri or David Silva

Well surely if you are comparing two players, you compare them in the league they both play in...

Villan10 said:
Well surely if you are comparing two players, you compare them in the league they both play in...

That's not a level playing field though is it, considering Nasri's been in the prem for a few years and Silva's still finding his feet

They are both brilliant fotballers.This is Nasris first really good season, but Silva is already showing that he will undoubtedly be a huge success.I really like both of them.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Villan10 said:

That's not a level playing field though is it, considering Nasri's been in the prem for a few years and Silva's still finding his feet

Completely fair point but given the OP is asking Silva or Nasri and this is a Man City site, it's likely that the hypothetical question is, if you were making a Premiership team and you had to pick out of Nasri and Silva, who would you pick?....I'd go for Nasri right now. In reality, it means little. None of it's true. In 18 months, the answer could be completely different but right now, I'd rather have Nasri in my team than Silva.

Both very good footballers,but like people have pointed out,Nasri has had more experience playing in the prem and working with the players around him.Can't wait to see Silva's second season at City.

They are both great players, but not same type of player even if they have same position in the team formation.. Silva is more of a playmaker like Xavi, Sneijder, Modric etc and isnt, have never been and probably never will be a someone who scores alot of goals.
Nasri is more a forward/winger like Bale, Pedro, Ronaldo etc.
So IMO comparing stats is kinda irrelevant.(And Silva should really be played in Yayas position like he had in Valencia)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.