Samir Nasri .. Ouch!!

I absolutely hate how people call these players 'mercenaries' or say that they just came for the money.

Firstly, why wouldn't anyone accept more money for their job, especially for a job they love doing?

Secondly, the players know about the project happening at MCFC and the intention and commitment of Sheikh Mansour and Chairman Khaldoon to transform City into a European powerhouse. How could anyone not be attracted by something like this?!

Lastly, and most importantly, people just seem to forget or ignore the fact that these players still have the same dreams they did when they were kids: to be Champions. When Kompany was doing his interview after the match, he was very distressed by the haters' opinions that they just come for the money. I felt really bad for him and all the other guys that get booed every time they're out there trying to give it their all and fighting till the last second.

This is a real team now and and I see that the players, whether they can speak the same language or not, or if they have big egos, genuinely try to help each other out. I hope everyone's in it for the long run because I definitely can't wait to see the finished product.

CTID.

Gizew said:
Please remind those Arsenal fans to pay the bet for charity as promised.

Samir Nasir has said i will give away some money for charity if I(city) don't win a cup before Arsenal and some Arsenal fans also promised to do the same if Arsenal doesn't win a cup before Samir Nasir (City).

Nasri even said himself eventhough he won, he is still going to give money to charity, TopLAD

If we would've lost it this season, I would've taken it on the chin, been devastated but obviously optimistic we'd have our hands on it soon enough. The old timers have waited 44 years, what's another year abuse?

But the two main reasons I wanted it so bad this season are because it vindicates the the decision of players like Samir who moved here to win trophies, others such as Barry etc who were questioned, but non more so then Nasri, who has had a tough season.
He summed it up, saying he could've had it easy at Arsenal, walking into the team collecting his improved wages by staying. Where as here he has to fight for his place.

Also why I wanted it even more this season was that failure could have spelt curtains for Mancini, which could've set a dangerous precedent like the one set with Ancellotti at Chelsea.

Anyone see the tweet he sent out to Piers Morgan? Picture of himself with the trophy, top banter from Nasri.

4 pages and not 1 post of this

scaled.php

Fanny Fart said:
Arshavin23 said:
I hope everyone just moves on from this.

I bet you do. Arsenal fans giving him a load of shit for wanting to move on and better himself, then when he actually wins the league and proves you all wrong you don't want to know! YCMIU!

Give him shit now and he'll show you his winners medal.

Same with Barry. He got a load of abuse for joining us not Liverpool - how's that one turned out for you Gareth?
Barry can look at his display case and see an FA Cup Winners medal and Premier League Champions medal in the same time had he gone to the dippers he'd have a league cup medal...Nasri 1 season with us league championship had he stayed at the gooners ..nowt yet gits like Piers Morgan still call him a mercenary.

the talisman said:
Arshavin23 said:
I hope everyone just moves on from this.

It wouldn't have happened if arse fans had let him move on and shown some dignity.

"You can't buy class"

Hypocrites

"you can't buy class" sick of hearing other fans saying this, our players on the whole have behaved with dignity and class throughout the run-in this season, unlike many others.

ENJOY IT SAMIR!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.