Samir Nasri

He is generally crap, doesn't want to play for us, doesn't identify with the fans and never signs autographs. He has one good game in a (pardon the phrase) blue moon, and suddenly he's the best thing since sliced bread?

Bollocks.

When was his last good game?

If he played well today, it's about time. But his next game, and the game after that, and the game after that, will all be crap. I know this because this is the normal course of events.

As for man of the match, that's more bollocks. It was either Tevez or Silva.

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
He is generally crap, doesn't want to play for us, doesn't identify with the fans and never signs autographs. He has one good game in a (pardon the phrase) blue moon, and suddenly he's the best thing since sliced bread?

Bollocks.

When was his last good game?

If he played well today, it's about time. But his next game, and the game after that, and the game after that, will all be crap. I know this because this is the normal course of events.

As for man of the match, that's more bollocks. It was either Tevez or Silva.

It isn't bollocks. It's reality, as evidenced by the fact he won it. He got my vote too. Thought he was excellent today, just shading Spanish Dave and Ya Ya. I have to concur with your assessment of him as a serial underperformer generally though, although how much of that is due to the player himself and how much to a manager who persists in playing him out wide, a role for which he lacks both the necessary speed and work ethic, I'm not certain.

He will have to play really well over a long period of time to convince City fans of his value....there is no doubt he is a talented player though.

That last minute giveaway goal in the Derby left such a sour taste.

Played well today. End product lacking a little but still, played with bit more intensity. Silva MOTM for me though.

neoblue said:
BlueAnorak said:
He played really well today. Shame it was one of the few occasions this season (countable on one hand) were he could actually be arsed. Still I guess he has to show prospective employers that he is worth buying.
So you think everytime a player has an iffy season they should be disgarded?

Well as he didn't exactly pull up trees last season - though MUCH better than this - I'd rather we replaced him with someone who can give an arse every-time they are on the pitch. We can't afford to pay passengers.

br62 said:
He will have to play really well over a long period of time to convince City fans of his value....there is no doubt he is a talented player though.

Finding it so difficult to stay rational when the subject of Nasri and his overall contribution is dicussed here or on other social networks and this little soundbite just about sums up the general concensus amongst fans and if I'm being truly honest is leaving a distinctly sour taste. Yes his contribution can be questioned in games along with quite a few within the squad this and many seasons before but some of the blind hatred towards this particular player is showing up the crass herd mentality that pervades on the terraces and has hounded out many other players before. It's now getting extremely tedious and showing a slightly small time mentality amongst some of our fans to single out one player for an albeit costly lack of courage in a key game against our bitterest rivals with such ferocity.

Today he ,like many games he's played for us in our Championship winning season, contributed and looked he certainly looks more influential given a roaming free role and his involvement for Silva's goal was class and if it'd been the other way round the wank feast would've been in full force. The part he played last season along with every other player cannot be underestimated.

We made a terrace hero out of Mario who gave some of the most neglectful lacklustre and frankly disgraceful performances ever seen in a City shirt at various points, Vincent Kompany ducked out of a ball in the last minute at the Bernabeau, Kolarov and Dzeko constantly produce shite half hearted performances Silva has gone missing Tevez refused to play and yet Nasri is receiving more bile than i've witnessed from the masses for quite some time and we need to just give it a fucking rest some heads need to be given a massive wobble and if the main reason is that piss poor attempt in the wall in the last minute against the scum then we are being shown to be the one thing we hate and refute with passion and that is ..Bitter !!

Salado De Bap said:
br62 said:

Finding it so difficult to stay rational when the subject of Nasri and his overall contribution is dicussed here or on other social networks and this little soundbite just about sums up the general concensus amongst fans and if I'm being truly honest is leaving a distinctly sour taste. Yes his contribution can be questioned in games along with quite a few within the squad this and many seasons before but some of the blind hatred towards this particular player is showing up the crass herd mentality that pervades on the terraces and has hounded out many other players before. It's now getting extremely tedious and showing a slightly small time mentality amongst some of our fans to single out one player for an albeit costly lack of courage in a key game against our bitterest rivals with such ferocity.

Today he ,like many games he's played for us in our Championship winning season, contributed and looked he certainly looks more influential given a roaming free role and his involvement for Silva's goal was class and if it'd been the other way round the wank feast would've been in full force. The part he played last season along with every other player cannot be underestimated.

We made a terrace hero out of Mario who gave some of the most neglectful lacklustre and frankly disgraceful performances ever seen in a City shirt at various points, Vincent Kompany ducked out of a ball in the last minute at the Bernabeau, Kolarov and Dzeko constantly produce shite half hearted performances Silva has gone missing Tevez refused to play and yet Nasri is receiving more bile than i've witnessed from the masses for quite some time and we need to just give it a fucking rest some heads need to be given a massive wobble and if the main reason is that piss poor attempt in the wall in the last minute against the scum then we are being shown to be the one thing we hate and refute with passion and that is ..Bitter !!

I totally agree about some of the shite that Dzeko, kolorov and balotelli have served up.

The wall issue is the main reason for this Hatred of nasri I think. Problem is after that he should have been busting a gut to prove everyone wrong. It just happens too infrequently.

He will have a chance to really redeem
Himself in 2 weeks.

Neville started this because nasri decided its city for me, I mean how dare nasri let uncle bob wrapover at Trafford down, what was it wrapover said as soon as Samir nasri knows united want him then he will go nowhere else, straight after the qpr game Samir said I knew I made the right decision coming to city, I just wish people would get off his back and Neville would fk off the red biased tw-t, Neville knew what he was doing first Balo now Samir

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.