Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez

stony said:
Hopefully he'll get 90 minutes of abuse when he comes to us. Can you imagine if fans at every single ground shouted "cheat" at him. I wonder how King Kenny and the dipper massive would gloss over that one.

They already are! It's quite funny actually

LongLang said:
Manchester_City_Blue said:
I don't recall Mario ever biting an opponent. Or being racist.

Soooooooo
Some stupid behaviour is "ok" and some stupid behaviour "isn't".
Just a big old hipocricy that is.

So basically you think biting is on the same level as shouldering a ball. Or racially abusing someone falls into the same court as being a bit of an idiot at times. So yeah some behavior is 'ok', when it doesn't fall under the lines of offensive like that twat Suarez.

LongLang said:
BlueTG said:
LongLang said:
How can you all moan like fuck about Suarez doing daft shit when we love Mazza Bazza??

Ill wait for all the "but he doesn't Dive" shit, but for fucks sake come on.

Maz Baz threw darts at a youth player and we made a song about it.
Suarez gives the finger and we want him banned??? its turning into RAWK.
Remember when we all though Adabeyor was the absolute bollocks for running the length of the pitch to rub it in The Arsenal fans face???

**Just Saying**
balo doesnt throw himself to the ground at EVERY given opportunity, he does it occasionally, but even when suarez does it and he knows hes full well dived, he still whinges like a little woman at not getting the decision, not to mention feigning injuries constantly, being racist possibly, biting an opponent and swearing at fans because the twats Hmardy at having a shit game and the fans see him for who he is, a cheat.

If balo had a list like that behind him then id see the logic, but balotelli is just a little petulant with a little growing up needed to be done (which he has done greatly recently)

NO
Balo only dives sometimes????? So thats ok?

How can you condemn 1 player for diving and laud another for the same.

Again a huge hipocrisy.

For the record i love balo, i just feel people should look a bit closer to home before shouting the odds at another player making similar mistakes.

Cant have 1 rule for balo and another for suarez.
sorry i didnt make my stance on diving clear in my last post, i cringe everytime i see balo or anyone dive and its stupid (unless its cleverly for a needed peno maybe), it doesnt make it right, i was just pointing out that suarez does it consistently alot more than balo, theyre not the only two players to dive, but suarez is one of the worst ones

stony said:
Hopefully he'll get 90 minutes of abuse when he comes to us. Can you imagine if fans at every single ground shouted "cheat" at him. I wonder how King Kenny and the dipper massive would gloss over that one.
Might even give him a convenient excuse to fuck off to Spain when it dawns on him he ain't going to win anything with Liverpool.

LongLang said:
The cold fact is, if suarez was our player we wouldn't have this issue. There would be a thread on how the "daily fail" was picking on him and we should bycott the paper etc...

From the dawn of club football teams have had players opposition fans just hated.
Roy keane>robbie savage>gary neville>mario balottelli>luis suarez
And there are more, and the list will carry on growing as long as football is played.

If it was mario giving fulhamm the finger how many people would have said " well thats our mario, wonder what he will do next. Gotta love him"

Off the top of my head, Suarez is a cheat, not only is he a regular diver, (which I think are a disgrace to the game anyway) he cheats, he's a diver.
You can't compare it to someone like Roy Keane, yes we hate him, and he's done some pretty shocking things, that tackle for instance, but while he was hated by a lot, he was respected by a lot.
This fella has not an ounce of self respect, respect for his teammates, or respect for the game. You couldn't find a supporter who backs this clown, or respects him.

He is a racist, he BIT another player, he just gestured to a crowd insulting all of them, he makes millions and you don't pay for your season ticket hoping to go see that at a game, and I would be embarased if he was our player. Who the hell does he thinks he is.

It's not about us backing him if he was our player, I mean I was mortified by Tevez, and it was brought back last week when people were going on about how disgraceful Tevez was not playing for his club, but Given went out in tears after just learning Gary Speed died.
I found that mortifying.
Balotelli has disgraced himself time and time again in a City jersey, but he has never, ever went to this level.

His actions against Fulham were disgraceful.
Taking out the fact that kids would have been watching, and just how bloody insulting it is, these guys are supposed to be "heros".
You know there are different levels of players in football. Some are pampered, spoilt.
People kids look up to, people we idolize.
Say what you want about Balotelli, who has been a disgrace himself, but he's never gone that far.
I would disown him if

But take all of this out..who remember this..probably the most blatant cheating I have ever seen, he singlehandedly knocked out Ghana, knocked out Africa and spat in the face of fair play.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7XJuq16KoQ[/youtube]

He is a disgraceful player, and will hopefully be punished to the full extent of the law by the FA, pity it wont be enough, you just can't change people like him. He gives football a bad name.

The only reason he wasn't fully punished for that bite was because the authorities couldn't believe it. Not that one player wouldn't bite another. It was after the match when they studied the teeth marks and came to the conclusion that it must have been done by desert orchid.

cant stand the "i'm going to go out and dive in the penalty box!!" mentality. If anyone owns a sniper.....

er I'll just stop talking..<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:03 am --<br /><br />
redmizzle said:
LongLang said:
The cold fact is, if suarez was our player we wouldn't have this issue. There would be a thread on how the "daily fail" was picking on him and we should bycott the paper etc...

From the dawn of club football teams have had players opposition fans just hated.
Roy keane>robbie savage>gary neville>mario balottelli>luis suarez
And there are more, and the list will carry on growing as long as football is played.

If it was mario giving fulhamm the finger how many people would have said " well thats our mario, wonder what he will do next. Gotta love him"

Speak for yourself!

I don't get where Longlang gets these ideas of our clubs players. The only time Mario did reserve himself for a celebration at opposing fans expense was the fa cup when beaten the rags. AND THATS why we love him. he acts like he doesnt give a shit about all the other goals, but the big game against the rags and you see how truly happy he is.

Suarez charged with improper conduct- Guardian

Liverpool Football Club have been charged by The FA with failing to ensure its players conducted themselves in an orderly fashion, following the dismissal of Jay Spearing.

The charge is in relation to Liverpool’s Premier League fixture at Fulham on 5 December 2011. The club has until 4pm on Monday 12 December to respond to the charge.

Luis Suarez has also been charged following an incident in the same game. The Liverpool player is charged with improper conduct, in relation to an alleged gesture made towards the Fulham fans at the end of the fixture.

The player has until 4pm on Monday 12 December to respond to the charge.

Wow, so Liverpool charged for crowding the ref.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.