Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez (merged)

BillyShears said:
Yet the sum total of Suarez's transgressions seem to be that bite (which to me is pretty pathetic), a handball in a crucial world cup match, and some diving...

Anyway it's clear I'm in the minority in what I think. Before people start calling for me to be kicked out of Bluemoon I think I'll leave it there.

And a finger and the alleged racism.

Just to contrast what you said. When did, oh let me think, Silva do any of the above last your recall?

In my mind, the diving in by itself should be reason enough to ban him for a good solid 4-5 games. Repeat the diving, add on 6-8 more games. Etc, etc.

As far as his cheating, he makes Ronaldo of old look an honest player.

As far as wreckless tackles, that are obviouslyintentional, the player committing the tackle should be suspended the duration of the injury inflicted plus a few extra months. I wonder how BlueMoon would feel if Silva got Barton'd. And was gone for a year or so...

There are some tackles that go beyond wreckless, they are assaults and should be treated as such.

mancunial said:
Their we're allegedly strong rumours ballo was racially abused during his sending off at lpool, that's what set him off in the corridors of the changing rooms.

Is this an in joke that I am not familar with? If not, top effort.

The club statement & posts on RAWK are unbelievable. Car crash stuff!

Comrade Buka said:
BillyShears said:
Yet the sum total of Suarez's transgressions seem to be that bite (which to me is pretty pathetic), a handball in a crucial world cup match, and some diving...

Anyway it's clear I'm in the minority in what I think. Before people start calling for me to be kicked out of Bluemoon I think I'll leave it there.

Just to contrast what you said. When did, oh let me think, Silva do any of the above last your recall?

In my mind, the diving in by itself should be reason enough to ban him for a good solid 4-5 games. Repeat the diving, add on 6-8 more games. Etc, etc.

As far as wreckless tackles, that are obviouslyintentional, the player committing the tackle should be suspended the duration of the injury inflicted plus a few extra months. I wonder how BlueMoon would feel if Silva got Barton'd. And was gone for a year or so...

There are some tackles that go beyond wreckless, they are assaults and should be treated as such.

disagree, de jong made a reckless tackle against ben arfa, he won the ball and it wasn't vicious and he didn't intend to hurt him but it was reckless. the way in which he attempted to win the ball was the reason why ben arfa broke his leg. nige certainly didn't deserve a ban though.

what about reckless challenges that don't make contact but are worse than some of those making contacting and causing injury? i think we should keep it how it is to be honest.

Re: Suarez - 8 Match Ban

sniff said:
well thats a idiot fest of a comparison.... its acceptable to call people a "******" in america now.....

I think you will find that's like saying we all share the opinion of the NF.... what a stupid thing to say.

This is laughable. It's acceptable among racists, nowhere else in the U.S.

I struggle to understand how anyone can defend this vile creature.

ban-mcfc said:
Comrade Buka said:
BillyShears said:

disagree, de jong made a reckless tackle against ben arfa, he won the ball and it wasn't vicious and he didn't intend to hurt him but it was reckless. the way in which he attempted to win the ball was the reason why ben arfa broke his leg. nige certainly didn't deserve a ban though.

what about reckless challenges that don't make contact but are worse than some of those making contacting and causing injury? i think we should keep it how it is to be honest.

Hence the words obviously intentional, do try and keep up.

Viva Rivaldo said:
For anyone familiar with legal stuff - I'd ask my girlfriend, but she doesn't give a fuck about football - would there be any grounds to sue for libel after the following in the official LFC statement:
It is also our opinion that the accusation by this particular player was not credible - certainly no more credible than his prior unfounded accusations.

I've explained before how HE has made no prior accusations of racial abuse. An untruth, forming part of a character assassination in an official club statement. Just ain't right.

If you're right then yes, Evra could bring a case for libel.

Comrade Buka said:
ban-mcfc said:
Comrade Buka said:

Hence the words obviously intentional, do try and keep up.

sorry, didn't know 4th officals now have the technology to fucking read minds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.