Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez (merged)

Comrade Buka said:
taconinja said:
Frank the Yank said:
You know in all the stuff I have read (it hasnt been THAT many articles admittedly) no one had the balls to write what Suarez allegedly said!! Did he call him a French ****??? A Gaul bastard?? A cheese eating surrender monkey?? A ******???

I cannot believe he would be found guilty just on the say so of Evra. If a player is going to be suspended for 8 games, they had better be CERTAIN. It seems Evra has already cried wolf!!!

PC run amok....
I saw one report that what he called him was "negrita."

Negrito.

Negrita would be the female version of the same word. If he said negrita he would in effect be calling him a girl, on top of the other stuff.
I'm quite aware of the difference and I accurately typed what I read.

GOOD fucking hate the diving racist ****!!! i hate him more than any other player in the league
liverpool to drop points now , lovely

Pretty funny actually:

610x.jpg

JT: "Next week's racist abuse seminar moved back to Wednesday"
Suarez: "Gotcha"

-- Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:05 am --

ban-mcfc said:
Comrade Buka said:
ban-mcfc said:
disagree, de jong made a reckless tackle against ben arfa, he won the ball and it wasn't vicious and he didn't intend to hurt him but it was reckless. the way in which he attempted to win the ball was the reason why ben arfa broke his leg. nige certainly didn't deserve a ban though.

what about reckless challenges that don't make contact but are worse than some of those making contacting and causing injury? i think we should keep it how it is to be honest.

Hence the words obviously intentional, do try and keep up.

sorry, didn't know 4th officals now have the technology to fucking read minds.

I'm fucking sorry too, I didn't fucking realize they were complete fucking idiots who can't fucking review video fucking footage after the fucking fact.

Re: Re: Re: Suarez - 8 Match Ban

thomasobDK said:
johnmc said:
asgoodasitgets said:
So let me get this right.
It s worse to verbally abuse someone about the colour of their skin than it is to beat the shit out of them ?

We are talking football. When has anyone kicked the shit out of someone on the pitch. The original.question asked whether violent conduct carrying a two game ban is better or worse than racism on the pitch.

have political correctness really taken so much over in the world, that calling somebody something nasty is worse than actually physically hurting them?

'Sticks and stones may break my bones but NAMES will never hurt me'
I've spent a lot of time in the Philipines (filipino wife).
I innocently upset a group of local 'gangstas' by refusing to watch/gamble a cock-fight.
They kept calling me something that basically means 'rich-white-c@nt' and its THE worst show of disrespect. But, as far as I'm concerned they can call it me all day long if they like - Just dont break my bones!

Re: Re: Re: Suarez - 8 Match Ban

lukyman said:
thomasobDK said:
johnmc said:
We are talking football. When has anyone kicked the shit out of someone on the pitch. The original.question asked whether violent conduct carrying a two game ban is better or worse than racism on the pitch.

have political correctness really taken so much over in the world, that calling somebody something nasty is worse than actually physically hurting them?

'Sticks and stones may break my bones but NAMES will never hurt me'
I've spent a lot of time in the Philipines (filipino wife).
I innocently upset a group of local 'gangstas' by refusing to watch/gamble a cock-fight.
They kept calling me something that basically means 'rich-white-c@nt' and its THE worst show of disrespect. But, as far as I'm concerned they can call it me all day long if they like - Just dont break my bones!

I'm white and I would never been concerned if some black man would talk shit about me and my skin even if it would definitely be racism.

But me and my race, don't have a history of bones being broken because of our color. Black people suffered lot of broken bones, discrimination and humiliation for centuries... they've earned their basic human rights not more than few decades ago in some of World's most advanced countries. Not more than 20-30 years ago black players were heavily racially abused on English stadiums.

That's a big difference and anyone bringing the slightest signs of those shitty times back to 21st century should be publicly castrated. I would volunteer to be executor of that to any dumb shit who hates other human just because he was born with different skin color. Dumb twats.

Saw this on another board, rings pretty true.

Liverpool's defence
*He never said anything.
*But if he did, it wasn't racist.
*If it was racist, he didn't mean it that way and it's cultural difference.

Racist club, racist supporters.

The other appalling part of this is what suarez was trying to do. Obviously the plan was to provoke a reaction from evra so when they went face to face he would have gone down like he'd been shot and milked a red card. No place for this in the game

rickmcfc said:
Does anyone know when Terry's case is to be heard?

Need to wait for the police investigation to finish before they can go ahead.

If he ends up on criminal charges it could be ages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.