Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez (merged)

pudge said:
TCIB said:
pmsl at fake Arshavin twitter...

RealArshavin Andrey Arshavin
The next player that calls me a f**king Russian meerkat better watch out.. #8gameban

lol saw another gem on twitter;

"Suarez facing more trouble after allegedly labelling heskey a "striker"

Ooof that should be a 10 match ban

lol Heskey (shakes head whilst giggling)

TCIB said:
pudge said:
TCIB said:
pmsl at fake Arshavin twitter...

RealArshavin Andrey Arshavin
The next player that calls me a f**king Russian meerkat better watch out.. #8gameban

lol saw another gem on twitter;

"Suarez facing more trouble after allegedly labelling heskey a "striker"
suarez still has a charge to face regarding the scoucers match at fulham last week, for bringing the game into dispute. .........................3 games suspension ..

Ooof that should be a 10 match ban

lol Heskey (shakes head whilst giggling)

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Rana said:
kennycar said:
That "it's not racist in spanish" stuff is just bollocks. It is, they just get away with it more.

No, it isn't, it's just a normal word.
But like I said earlier why hasn't Silva, Torres, Reina etc not said it

I don't know, but why should they have said it?
Knowing a word don't force you to say it.
And I am sure that they learnt it soon when they arrived to England, or even they knew that before going to the premier league.

I'm not in their minds. I know that "negro" is racist there and I would never use it in some countries, but all spanish-speakers are not like me and I can understand that some people don't know what "negro" means in most of english speaking countries.

I think the fact that this thread has gone all over the place with wildly differing views (and I include mine) actually proves the only point I was trying to make - that the whole fecking thing over racism/insults/abuse, call it what you like, is totally fucked up across all of society and the laws that govern it.

And call me a short fat white **** if you wish - because you can. without fear.

Rana said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Rana said:

And I am sure that they learnt it soon when they arrived to England, or even they knew that before going to the premier league.

I'm not in their minds. I know that "negro" is racist there and I would never use it in some countries, but all spanish-speakers are not like me and I can understand that some people don't know what "negro" means in most of english speaking countries.
He has been here since January and living in Holland for 4 years prior. Surely he should of learnt that too then?

Rana said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Rana said:

of course he knew the law, he played for ajax in holland for good while, the law is no different there to here, in the uk.

Rana said:
kennycar said:
That "it's not racist in spanish" stuff is just bollocks. It is, they just get away with it more.

Doesn't matter how "normal" you think the word is. He clearly meant it in the racist sense. Don't come over all, "he was just trying to make friends with him" going up to him whispering Negro over and over in his ear. Guy needs a fucking smack. **** of the highest order.

I just found out the Daglish twitter account is real loool.

kennethdalglish Kenneth Dalglish
Very disappointed with today's verdict. This is the time when @luis16suarez needs our full support. Let's not let him walk alone. KD

Calcio said:
I just found out the Daglish twitter account is real loool.

kennethdalglish Kenneth Dalglish
Very disappointed with today's verdict. This is the time when @luis16suarez needs our full support. Let's not let him walk alone. KD
ycmiu lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.